Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] KitKat?

Tip us?

K20Z1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
not sure about the others but fitness for gear works great and essentially replacing s-health totally at some point. the apps are almost identical when you open them. I work for Samsung.
You happen to know if Verizon even has a KitKat build they are testing for the Note 3? I just want it for certain apps that require 4.4, plus it's nice to have a OS with the latest API levels.

manatti
Old
Thanks Meter 26
A coworker of mine is testing it on vzw but there have been issues with, you guessed it, signal strength, so this is why we haven't seen an update yet. Shouldn't be too long as she told me that is the only issue being reported

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

bubarub
Old
Thanks Meter 28
i had the galaxy nexus on vzw before the note 3 and they skipped an update and on the next version release vzw would update the nexus. i'm hoping the note 3 is the same. at this point i'd rather wait for the next release and skip kitkat.

ryanbg
Old
Thanks Meter 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubarub View Post
i had the galaxy nexus on vzw before the note 3 and they skipped an update and on the next version release vzw would update the nexus. i'm hoping the note 3 is the same. at this point i'd rather wait for the next release and skip kitkat.
Or even 4.4.3 would be worth the wait. Pretty sick of Verizon though, I'm about to puke.