0. Install driver on pc before doing any thing.
1. Extract recovery and scatter file in the same folder on desktop.
2. Start SPFlash Tool and select scatter file from the extracted folder. [Note in SPFlash Tool only recovery option should be selected.]
3. Shutdown the phone and remove battery.
4. In SPFlash Tool click on Download button and then connect you phone, wait for a few sec and then you'll see the green which means CWM recovery has been flashed.
Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more
01 Sep 2014
By Faiz Malkani
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?