Tip us?

jamiethemorris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 643

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonxda View Post
Did a quick search didn't find anything similar, so i have the "swipe-to-switch" setting (notification drawer settings) checked, it seems that when this is checked the quick pulldown setting (quick panel settings) for right or left edge doesn't matter, i.e. i have it set to "right" but when i pull it down it still goes to notifications instead of quick settings. If I uncheck the "swipe-to-switch" setting my right edge pulldown seems to work again. Anyone else notice this?
I never used this setting, probably just a bug, I'm going to do a new build soon that might fix that.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
If you feel that I have been helpful to you, instead of clicking my "thanks" button, check out my music:
Manic Harmonic
Fan Page
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stix-N-Stonz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris View Post
I never used this setting, probably just a bug, I'm going to do a new build soon that might fix that.

**cough**dspfix**cough** scuse me
HTC DNA Moonshined/S-Off
AOSB KK v1.3.0

jamiethemorris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 643

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz View Post
**cough**dspfix**cough** scuse me
You are excused

If you feel that I have been helpful to you, instead of clicking my "thanks" button, check out my music:
Manic Harmonic
Fan Page

holytimes
Old
(Last edited by holytimes; 18th April 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Is there a way to have extended desktop on and have it so if you swipe down from the top it shows the status bar? I love hiding it but having to toggle extended desktop is tedious.

Found one other thing that seems broken. When you click the time on the status bar it doesn't do anything. Normally this would take you to the clock app. The data takes you to the colander correctly.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk