OP RevelationOmega

16th April 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 527

528 posts
Donate to Me
More
Any ideas on the path for file differences between the T mobile and the Verizon/ATT/Sprint Variants in regards to the Download Booster? Currently looking for the path on how to locate the specific file needed for Download Booster or the file that is on the T mobile variant to be posted so I can extract and possibly work on to see if we can get the Booster working for ALL variants. Any info or posted apk/file/etc is greatly appreciated. Serious posts please, trying to work on getting this feature to work instead of waiting for update from carrier (which could be awhile or not).
17th April 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 61

134 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationOmega

Any ideas on the path for file differences between the T mobile and the Verizon/ATT/Sprint Variants in regards to the Download Booster? Currently looking for the path on how to locate the specific file needed for Download Booster or the file that is on the T mobile variant to be posted so I can extract and possibly work on to see if we can get the Booster working for ALL variants. Any info or posted apk/file/etc is greatly appreciated. Serious posts please, trying to work on getting this feature to work instead of waiting for update from carrier (which could be awhile or not).

This forum says the apks need.ty
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719582
17th April 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 527

528 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderdreams

This forum says the apks need.ty
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719582

That is my thread as well. Updated afterwards when I looked into the S4 booster zip and need to replicate with our variant.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread