Today I'll show to you how to move your applications to external sd card using this wonderful app called FolderMount.
Tools That You'll Need:
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S2 P i9105/i9105P.
- Run FolderMount.
- Make sure to have permission root for the app.
- Click on List of Pairs.
- Choose Apps Analyzer.
- Select the app that you want to move to external sd.
- Click on Create Pair.
- Choose Yes.
- Rename your app and destination configuration will configured automatically, so don't touch anything.
- Here your app is being moved.
- Click on the icon in your right, wait a second and will be converted into green color.
- Like this one.
- If you don't understand take a look on my video.
- This apps is worked with me.
- You must have a bit of patience to do it.
See My video.