Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,697 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for a badass 4.4.2 ROM for OG E980

Tip us?
 
hopsin4444
Old
#151  
hopsin4444's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 664
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naythenanderson View Post
Over the weekend I flashed CandyKat, Beanstalk and now I'm on Vanir.
CandyKat and Beanstalk had horrible battery life. I'm talking a few hours on moderate use. Vanir isn't really much better. Anyone have any suggestion on how to get better battery life.
This may sound dumb cause it is not normally like this but the cm nightlies have absolute amazing battery life look back in this thread at my screen shots

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
 
naythenanderson
Old
#152  
naythenanderson's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Saint Cloud
Flashed CM 11 last night and battery life seems to be a bit better. Anyone know if I can flash the candy kat sweetener packs with CM 11?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG Optimus G Pro
HTC One X+
HTC One X
Sony Xperia Ion
Samsung Precedent

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE

Future: One Plus One
The Following User Says Thank You to naythenanderson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hopsin4444
Old
#153  
hopsin4444's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 664
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naythenanderson View Post
Flashed CM 11 last night and battery life seems to be a bit better. Anyone know if I can flash the candy kat sweetener packs with CM 11?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Your damn right you can lol I use it on every rom

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
 
naythenanderson
Old
#154  
naythenanderson's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Saint Cloud
I will be doing so shortly...

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG Optimus G Pro
HTC One X+
HTC One X
Sony Xperia Ion
Samsung Precedent

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE

Future: One Plus One
The Following User Says Thank You to naythenanderson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hopsin4444
Old
#155  
hopsin4444's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 664
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naythenanderson View Post
I will be doing so shortly...

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If you ever need any references for ROMs and extras like the sweetener packs check out my other thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713324

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
 
naythenanderson
Old
#156  
naythenanderson's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Saint Cloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopsin4444 View Post
If you ever need any references for ROMs and extras like the sweetener packs check out my other thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713324

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
I appreciate the effort you put into the thread. Your thread was my first stop before I flashed anything. I've just been posting here because I can't post in developer threads yet...


Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG Optimus G Pro
HTC One X+
HTC One X
Sony Xperia Ion
Samsung Precedent

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE

Future: One Plus One
The Following User Says Thank You to naythenanderson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hopsin4444
Old
#157  
hopsin4444's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 664
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naythenanderson View Post
I appreciate the effort you put into the thread. Your thread was my first stop before I flashed anything. I've just been posting here because I can't post in developer threads yet...


Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You should be able to post there no problem?

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
 
naythenanderson
Old
#158  
naythenanderson's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Saint Cloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopsin4444 View Post
You should be able to post there no problem?

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4
It tells me I have to make 10 posts before I can. At this rate by the end of the day. So far CM 11 is buttery smooth. Can't wait for a stable.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG Optimus G Pro
HTC One X+
HTC One X
Sony Xperia Ion
Samsung Precedent

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE

Future: One Plus One
The Following User Says Thank You to naythenanderson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thathamiam
Old
#159  
thathamiam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 183
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by naythenanderson View Post
Over the weekend I flashed CandyKat, Beanstalk and now I'm on Vanir.
CandyKat and Beanstalk had horrible battery life. I'm talking a few hours on moderate use. Vanir isn't really much better. Anyone have any suggestion on how to get better battery life.
-turn off NFC
-switch to att lte
-interactive governor
-deadline scheduler
-clear data for google services framework, wipe cache & dalvik
-flash madmack's modem

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
e980 - i'd tell you which ROM, but then i'd have to update my signature thrice daily.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes