5,595,918 Members 31,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official ViperMax Theme Thread

Tip us?
 
joshm.1219
Old
#111  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 876
Posts: 2,231
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n View Post
I was kidding but before you go fake thanking me know I'm only one person, doing other things besides these themes, and have a family and rl stuff going on. When I am done with testing and get back to these, Red Venom will be first. I also didn't even get to finish the chrome port, which I want . Idk we'll see when I get there

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
You mean you do more with your life than just theming? Maybe we need to find someone who's actually dedicated.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: VERIZON
  • DEVICE: HTC ONE MAX
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7
  • ROM: NUSENSE SIX
  • KERNEL: CLEANKERNEL
  • LAUNCHER: TSF SHELL
  • XPOSED MODULES: Greenify/KeepChat/NotifyClean/Sense6Toolbox/Snapshare/YoutubeAdAway
  • CASE: POWER FLIP
  • HACKS: LIFETIME FREE PIZZA DELIVERY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jm@n
Old
#112  
Jm@n's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652
Posts: 327
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bristol CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219 View Post
You mean you do more with your life than just theming? Maybe we need to find someone who's actually dedicated.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Ok let me know how that works out for ya

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
Phones = HTC One Max / Evo Lte / Thunderbolt / Incredible 2 / Droid 1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rekamyenom
Old
#113  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 778
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Clearwater

 
DONATE TO ME
I noticed that when I flashed the Dark Theme It made the Dock area background Dark opposed to the same color of the wallpaper I chose. On the Lock screen it's right, the dock area is the same color as the wallpaper is, any way I can change that?
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society
 
GrandMasterB
Old
#114  
GrandMasterB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 349
Posts: 928
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n View Post


Sent from ViperMax Sprint
Really is my favorite theme ever. Loving the redness. Thanks for sharing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMasterB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rekamyenom
Old
#115  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 778
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Clearwater

 
DONATE TO ME
I wanted A Keyboard with Top Row Of Numbers that was Themeable, this works.... Follw the instructions to a tee

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618023
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society
 
Jm@n
Old
#116  
Jm@n's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652
Posts: 327
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bristol CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom View Post
I noticed that when I flashed the Dark Theme It made the Dock area background Dark opposed to the same color of the wallpaper I chose. On the Lock screen it's right, the dock area is the same color as the wallpaper is, any way I can change that?
Tweaks / Prism / custom dock. You can choose any dock bg from venom navbars or hide it and not have one at all

Sent from 🇻🇮🇵🇪🇷🇲🇦🇽
Phones = HTC One Max / Evo Lte / Thunderbolt / Incredible 2 / Droid 1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rekamyenom
Old
(Last edited by rekamyenom; Yesterday at 07:32 AM.)
#117  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 778
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Clearwater

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n View Post
Tweaks / Prism / custom dock. You can choose any dock bg from venom navbars or hide it and not have one at all

Sent from ����������������
Kick Ass! I will check it right now!!

Update: FYI to anyone that was wondering ===> Choosing " Tweaks / Prism / Dock / Transparent Dock" Did exactly what I wanted it to, Exposed the Wallpaper behind the dock apps !!!
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society
 
Jm@n
Old
#118  
Jm@n's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652
Posts: 327
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bristol CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom View Post
Kick Ass! I will check it right now!!

Update: FYI to anyone that was wondering ===> Choosing " Tweaks / Prism / Dock / Transparent Dock" Did exactly what I wanted it to, Exposed the Wallpaper behind the dock apps !!!
There's also a few different % of transparent docks. There's a 75, 50 and 25 % in there.

Sent from 🇻🇮🇵🇪🇷🇲🇦🇽
Phones = HTC One Max / Evo Lte / Thunderbolt / Incredible 2 / Droid 1
 
rekamyenom
Old
#119  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 778
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Clearwater

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n View Post
There's also a few different % of transparent docks. There's a 75, 50 and 25 % in there.

Sent from 🇻🇮🇵🇪🇷🇲🇦🇽
Sweet !!!
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society
 
Jm@n
Old
#120  
Jm@n's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652
Posts: 327
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bristol CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
Really is my favorite theme ever. Loving the redness. Thanks for sharing!!
No problem, glad you like it. I will be updating both the sb and prism with the added icons in the new ViperMax rom

Sent from 🇻🇮🇵🇪🇷🇲🇦🇽
Phones = HTC One Max / Evo Lte / Thunderbolt / Incredible 2 / Droid 1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes