Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not to be nitpicky....

Tip us?

bakemcbride21
Old
(Last edited by bakemcbride21; 17th April 2014 at 09:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreemanoh View Post
Yeah, the 2nd image I posted was of that same page. And there are no specs listed anywhere on that page. Are we actually seeing different content on the same page somehow?

I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol

But on that page I linked on my phone and on IE 11 on a laptop all the specs are listed and the cpu is incorrect.

sfreemanoh
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakemcbride21 View Post
I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol
Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.

bakemcbride21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreemanoh View Post
Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.
Yeah...like I said I'm nit picking, but everyday I see that it irks me a little more lol

And it's something that should be fixed. This is an excellent site and has a sterling reputation for it's depth of information and accuracy of it.