Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[Q] Not to be nitpicky....

OP bakemcbride21

17th April 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101

463 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreemanoh

Yeah, the 2nd image I posted was of that same page. And there are no specs listed anywhere on that page. Are we actually seeing different content on the same page somehow?

I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol

But on that page I linked on my phone and on IE 11 on a laptop all the specs are listed and the cpu is incorrect.
Last edited by bakemcbride21; 17th April 2014 at 09:04 PM.
17th April 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 59

598 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakemcbride21

I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol

Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.
17th April 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101

463 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreemanoh

Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.

Yeah...like I said I'm nit picking, but everyday I see that it irks me a little more lol

And it's something that should be fixed. This is an excellent site and has a sterling reputation for it's depth of information and accuracy of it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread