XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dorimanx's Kernel (STOCK) Q&A Thread

Tip us?

Tinchoska
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrinceStar View Post
I have one more question, is stweak the only app we can use with this kernel? I tried both Tricker and Rom Toolbox to edit this kernel and neither of those works. Freq. dosent stick nor when I edit the governor.
I think 3.4 the only app that can fully control kernel is stweaks, but with older versions you can use another app... trickster is the I use if I need anything else that stweaks can't do, but with stweaks is just enough...

Enviado desde mi LG-D806 mediante Tapatalk
SKA RULES

Mobile Phone: LG G2 D-806 Argentina Tierra Del Fuego
ROM: Stock argentinean firmware
Kernel: Default
Radio: Default
Recovery: ------

PabloATC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Here on 3.4, when I select intelli temp control, it takes half an hour more than usual to recharge e the camera takes 2 or 3 seconds to close.

By the way, for a non player, what's the best configuration on Steaks for good cost-benefit on battery/performance.

G2 d805 + Stock. Everything default on Stweaks.
Sorry the poor english.

Farmstall
Old
(Last edited by Farmstall; 16th April 2014 at 02:05 AM.) Reason: New information
Thanks Meter 0
Default Text messages fail to send

I just flashed the 3.5 kernel to my VS980 and battery life is great and my phone seems snappier, but I have one problem. After about a day of success my text messages began failing to send. A reboot wouldn't fix it and reapplying the default settings didn't fix it either. The only way I was able to get it back was by disabling all of the cortexbrain tweaks. I've read/searched most of this thread and the development thread, but haven't seen anybody else able to solve this problem.

Has anybody else had this problem? Or have any idea what could be causing the issue?

edit: It happened again even with the cortexbrain tweaks disabled, so it must not be them.

This time I was able to recover the ability to text by turning the phone off and then on again. not sure if it was just a coincidence or not, but simply restarting it didn't seem to do the trick.

Lanman1978
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default 4.4.2

4.4.2 kernel incoming? Just wondering cuz I have been on kitkat for a while now and would like to see this kernel make the transition to that os.

Tinchoska
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanman1978 View Post
4.4.2 kernel incoming? Just wondering cuz I have been on kitkat for a while now and would like to see this kernel make the transition to that os.
Kernel is under development, just read it on the kernel thread

Enviado desde mi IdeaTabA2109A mediante Tapatalk
SKA RULES

Mobile Phone: LG G2 D-806 Argentina Tierra Del Fuego
ROM: Stock argentinean firmware
Kernel: Default
Radio: Default
Recovery: ------

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I am att d80010q Since I installed this kernel I found something strange I am not sure if it's a bug problem is when I am talking and turn on speaker phone receiver Mic stops working and people can't hear me and once I turn off speaker everything is normal and another is when I plugged into car charger and I dial number which already has a (,) for a pause to dial an automatic extension number phone is dailing number after pause wrong how to fix these.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app