Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

5H Full charge Time after experianZ KK rom

OP amir-kia

13th April 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hi
After Install ExpeianZ KK rom my Full chargimg time increase to 5h .
then I flash existenZ 3.1.5 and full charge time not change then flash stock .201 rom and all wipes and again Full charge time 15% to 100% is 5h .
Before My charging time was 2:30 h . what is way to fix battery full charge time ?
13th April 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #2  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 36,601
 
7,055 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
5 hours! Damn too long...

Are you using Stock Sony charger?
13th April 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

5 hours! Damn too long...

Are you using Stock Sony charger?

Yes Stock Sony Charger .
Befor install experianZ KK rom my full charge time was 2:30 h . after it my charging time is 5h and still by stock sony roms also have 5h charge time !!!
13th April 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #4  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir-kia

Yes Stock Sony Charger .
Befor install experianZ KK rom my full charge time was 2:30 h . after it my charging time is 5h and still by stock sony roms also have 5h charge time !!!

Something happened to the phone (hardware related) or the charge cable?
14th April 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Something happened to the phone (hardware related) or the charge cable?

Perhaps the kernel is limiting the current that passes through the phone?

What kernel are you using?
14th April 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I Have bootloader Unloack and every time I flash Kitkat roms full charge time increase to 5h but after flash sony stock roms it decrease to 2:30 full charge . But now I flash stock .201 build and stock kernel but full charge timer stay on 5h !
14th April 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I just updated my xsp to 201 I don't have root but still my recharging time is 5h please help!!!
14th April 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #8  
Battery Full
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir-kia

I Have bootloader Unloack and every time I flash Kitkat roms full charge time increase to 5h but after flash sony stock roms it decrease to 2:30 full charge . But now I flash stock .201 build and stock kernel but full charge timer stay on 5h !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishan.cool8

I just updated my xsp to 201 I don't have root but still my recharging time is 5h please help!!!

Have you guys tried to flash [12.0.A.2.254].ftf or [12.1.A.0.266].ftf or [12.1.A.1.206].ftf using flash tool?
16th April 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Flash .254 stock tft by flashtools . Now My SP Stay 20% on charging and not go higher !!!
17th April 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
that is normal bro.. cm based roms (KK 4.4.2) takes a lot of time to charge fully..EXPERIANZ KK is based on VANIR which is based on cm11.. i already tried AOKP, CM11, MIUI and LIQUIDSMOOTH.. they all charge at the same period of time for me.. that is normal. don't expect custom roms to charge fast like stock firmware

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes