FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Is KitKat coming?

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By pdes, Member on 14th April 2014, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have just updated my Z1 phone to 4.4. Is there any news as to when this will be available for the unbranded UK Tablet Z?

15th April 2014, 08:40 AM |#2  
Flag Sundsvall
Thanks Meter: 683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdes

I have just updated my Z1 phone to 4.4. Is there any news as to when this will be available for the unbranded UK Tablet Z?

Last Date of Arrival I heard was with start in May.
Last edited by Destroyedbeauty; 15th April 2014 at 11:42 AM.
15th April 2014, 06:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 452

More
Somewhere has announced it will arrive in mid-Q2
16th April 2014, 01:12 AM |#4  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,333

More
Nice to see how much you searched before creating a new thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686635

Please, look a bit before creating a new thread (this forum section is a bit stopped, but it doesn't mean there should be two threads of exactly the same thing)
16th April 2014, 09:13 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

Nice to see how much you searched before creating a new thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686635

Please, look a bit before creating a new thread (this forum section is a bit stopped, but it doesn't mean there should be two threads of exactly the same thing)

If YOU look a bit closer, you will see that the thread you referenced (and which I read before posting) has not mentioned the "rumours" for a few weeks and has gone off-topic. I see no reason why I should not pose a simple question that maybe teases out a rumour or two. That's the fun and benefit of forums - to engage in conversation.

If you feel the need to make a point like this, a gentle nudge instead of sarcasm is much less offensive.
16th April 2014, 10:09 AM |#6  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdes

If YOU look a bit closer, you will see that the thread you referenced (and which I read before posting) has not mentioned the "rumours" for a few weeks and has gone off-topic. I see no reason why I should not pose a simple question that maybe teases out a rumour or two. That's the fun and benefit of forums - to engage in conversation.

If you feel the need to make a point like this, a gentle nudge instead of sarcasm is much less offensive.

Yep. Sometimes I sound a bit rude... But the info stays exactly the same. The info there is exactly the same as here: May.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk
16th April 2014, 11:00 AM |#7  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i wonder if it will be 4.4.2 we get which has some known bugs in, such as camera battery drain, or given that they have waited a long time to release it, if they will give us a newer version that has the bugs fixed?
17th April 2014, 11:25 PM |#8  
Flag panamá
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Its coming on May ive heard

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)