Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 42,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Disable lockscreen App shortcuts?

Tip us?

muffinflesh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Disable lockscreen App shortcuts?

Somehow I always manage to accidentally swipe over to the camera shortcut or the shortcut page to the left of the lockscreen and then I have to hit swipe back to the lockscreen page and press the arrow on the bottom to be able to unlock. Is there a way to disable the screens on the left and right so this won't happen?

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

AyDee
Old
Thanks Meter 889

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinflesh View Post
Somehow I always manage to accidentally swipe over to the camera shortcut or the shortcut page to the left of the lockscreen and then I have to hit swipe back to the lockscreen page and press the arrow on the bottom to be able to unlock. Is there a way to disable the screens on the left and right so this won't happen?

You can disable the camera by swiping to the left then tapping to add widget. You will see a list of widgets w camera at the top. Just uncheck it. But the left swipe will still be there...
Maybe ask in the G2 Tweaksbox thread if the option to disable swiping to another screen can be added?

muffinflesh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
That is exactly what I needed, had no idea you could disable that in that menu. Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to muffinflesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]