XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

||ROM|| Jedi MasterX2 ||4.3||MULTICARRIER|| 12|23 ||

Tip us?

vebulous
Old
Thanks Meter 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom View Post
All I have used is Kies, and then custom Recovery (Latest 2.7 TWRP) to flash ROMS, Have not tried odin and Mr Robinson's stock rooted rom. You say that is in the faq section?

You mean here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1975560

I'll DL one and try it with Odin.... Anything is worth a shot.
No, he was referring to this: http://zuck.com/xda/JediMasterX-FAQ.html
Our Unofficial Official Jedi Master X FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmv567 View Post
Haha thanks. It's funny cause I'm literally outside of a Supercuts building and I have no service unless I move about a block away... Have to use my Hotspot device freedompop

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
If you experience crap service, try the T-Mobile website and see their service map http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage.html
If it states you have any kind of decent coverage, call them up and complain. More than likely they'll make you factory reset, so having stock rom installed may also help. Just thoughts here, guys.
Unofficial Official Jedi Master X FAQ (link here)
Donate to your dev. Do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vebulous For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UnixSlayer
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom View Post
Dam, I've got a T-Mobile SGH-T889 that I have tried EVERYTHING to and still No Signal, Either weak Edge or Circle of death with line through it (Bounces in and out, toggling between both). I have tried everything! Different NV Files from different phones, SELinux Changer, 5 Different ROMS, Back to stock with Kies, The only thing I have not tried was different Kernels. I get WiFi, I get Bluetooth, just no signal. I have Jedi Master Back on it for the moment.

Scratching Head. Ready to sell this one to the Dogs... Lol.

Anyone got a trick up their sleeve I haven't thought of?
I've been having the same problems. But from what I hear, T-Mobile has been booted off of AT&T cell towers. T-Mobile sent me a signal booster for my house, because I couldn't even get a 4g signal. Where all along I was getting 4g LTE service at my home for the past year, and had no problems. Problem for me started in late February. T-Mobile has been trying to give me all these weird new offers to stay with them. But I'm getting frustrated. I just want my 4g LTE signal back.....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
http://forum.xda-developers.com/customprofilepics/profilepic4405112_1.gif

DEVICE: T-Mobile US HTC Sensation 4G
ROM:Engineering by Mike1986 from ARHD Version: 6.8.0XE
Kernel: v. 10b4 Faux Kernel
Processor: AR (v71)
Firmware: 3.33
Recovery: 4EXT Touch

"A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five."

XDA Noob Advice CLICK HERE

spg900ny
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnixSlayer View Post
I've been having the same problems. But from what I hear, T-Mobile has been booted off of AT&T cell towers. T-Mobile sent me a signal booster for my house, because I couldn't even get a 4g signal. Where all along I was getting 4g LTE service at my home for the past year, and had no problems. Problem for me started in late February. T-Mobile has been trying to give me all these weird new offers to stay with them. But I'm getting frustrated. I just want my 4g LTE signal back.....
I could be mistaken, but I heard the AT&T / T-Mo tower sharing agreement was for 3G, and it was for seven years. I don't think it was designed to give you the "best" signal -- it was so that in rural areas where T-Mobile had ZERO coverage, AT&T towers would provide at least Edge service to T-Mobile customers.

Again, I could be wrong, but that was my understanding of the deal.

jimcarl13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default battery drain

hey gang can anyone help with this? I put master x2 on my daughters note2 i317 chose t-mo as carrier she had me add most of the optional programs in aroma. the install seemed fine; the phone seems to work correctly but the battery dies in about 4 hours and the top of the phone near the earpiece gets very warm. when you check the battery stats in settings it says that android is eating all the battery. the phone has had 3 or four full charging cycles to settledown and build cache

mexigga
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcarl13 View Post
hey gang can anyone help with this? I put master x2 on my daughters note2 i317 chose t-mo as carrier she had me add most of the optional programs in aroma. the install seemed fine; the phone seems to work correctly but the battery dies in about 4 hours and the top of the phone near the earpiece gets very warm. when you check the battery stats in settings it says that android is eating all the battery. the phone has had 3 or four full charging cycles to settledown and build cache
+1

Will also add to this... installed today on i317 and selected tmobile.

Phone gets hot as described above.

When screen shuts off it will not come back on for about 5 minutes despite numerous button presses.

Data disconnects randomely. APN was fine even though greyed out.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - i317 - AWS Enabled * ROM: 4.3 DN3 3.1 Kernel: AGNi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 * ROM: Hyperdrive RLS8

Ash359
Old
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcarl13 View Post
Yikes, not sure what could be causing your problem.

My best guess is that you have a buggy app in there grinding gears. I find that the temperature starts to get noticeable at 50C

I would suggest another full wipe and start over from scratch.

You did wipe system correct?

Most those options I leave out, I prefer to install what I want from the play store.

Also I know it's not recommended by ptmr3 but Agni kernel might help too.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app