FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] HTC One Stuck in Bootloader! (HELP)

17th April 2014, 11:25 PM |#31  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbern

Ok thanks alray but I have a problem when I try to flash anything to my phone from fast boot it doesn't work. So for flashing recovery this shows up sending recovery' (8590 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.330s]
Writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: image update error)
Finished. Total time: 1.573s
So that's what I get and I have done it multiple times but it never flashes it on there and it says basically the se thing when erasing cache (remote erasing error!) so idk what that means do you I haven't found anything on it on the forums?thanks

Please, request your thread to be moved to the correct forum (HTC One mini M4UL). You are on the HTC One (M7) forum and you will have much accurate directives for your phone in the appropriate forum. You can ask your thread to be moved by editing your thread title (first post).

I.e: [Q] HTC One mini Stuck in Bootloader! (Please move to HTC one mini)

Sorry, i don't know much about the M4 variant and prefer not taking the risk of giving you bad directions that could make the situation worse.
Last edited by alray; 17th April 2014 at 11:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th April 2014, 12:00 AM |#32  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Please, request your thread to be moved to the correct forum (HTC One mini M4UL). You are on the HTC One (M7) forum and you will have much accurate directives for your phone in the appropriate forum. You can ask your thread to be moved by editing your thread title (first post).

I.e: [Q] HTC One mini Stuck in Bootloader! (Please move to HTC one mini)

Sorry, i don't know much about the M4 variant and prefer not taking the risk of giving you bad directions that could make the situation worse.

My Wife has the mini and it's not that much different in terms of how flashing and rooting work. Just different recovery, and roms. the error he has sounds like the bootloader is still locked. @aidanbern can you post a picture of the bootloader ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 12:07 AM |#33  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

My Wife has the mini and it's not that much different in terms of how flashing and rooting work. Just different recovery, and roms. the error he has sounds like the bootloader is still locked. @aidanbern can you post a picture of the bootloader ?

lol indeed I assumed he unlocked the bootloader but just realized I never told him to do before flashing the recovery...

oups..

thanks for the info about the M4 and M7 being similar
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 12:15 AM |#34  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

lol indeed I assumed he unlocked the bootloader but just realized I never told him to do before flashing the recovery...

oups..

thanks for the info about the M4 and M7 being similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

My Wife has the mini and it's not that much different in terms of how flashing and rooting work. Just different recovery, and roms. the error he has sounds like the bootloader is still locked. @aidanbern can you post a picture of the bootloader ?

Ohhh yes bootloader is unlocked I have s on though...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	278.1 KB
ID:	2692897  
18th April 2014, 12:46 AM |#35  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbern

Ohhh yes bootloader is unlocked I have s on though...

s-off should not be necessary but rumrunner will s-off your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 12:50 AM |#36  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

s-off should not be necessary but rumrunner will s-off your phone

Should I do that? And I don't think it works either with the state of my phone? Idk man I think my phone might be done :;((
18th April 2014, 01:14 AM |#37  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbern

Should I do that? And I don't think it works either with the state of my phone? Idk man I think my phone might be done :;((

well if you can get to a windows PC relock the bootloader try and flash the RUU
http://www.androidruu.com/getdownloa...3_signed_2.exe
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 01:16 AM |#38  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

well if you can get to a windows PC relock the bootloader try and flash the RUU
http://www.androidruu.com/getdownloa...3_signed_2.exe

Hahaha ok thanks for all the help guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes