5,605,438 Members 43,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from timduru: KatKiss KitKat - High performance rom for the asus Transformer TF101

[ROM][KK 4.4.2_r2] [ KatKiss-KitKat #023c ] [Stable] [MultiWindow]

Tip us?

grandmaster_b
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Timduru this ROM is superb ! I flashed this to my old tf101 which is now my wife's I now have a tf201 and your ROM is actually faster than my tf201 ! I wish you had a tf201 lol
The Following User Says Thank You to grandmaster_b For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

csb5731
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster_b View Post
Timduru this ROM is superb ! I flashed this to my old tf101 which is now my wife's I now have a tf201 and your ROM is actually faster than my tf201 ! I wish you had a tf201 lol
My sister has the TF201 and while most benchmarks (not all) will have it a tad faster than my KatKissed TF, it certainly seems the other way around in most actual use. I'd like to try some custom ROMS on her TF Prime, but am really afraid of FUBARing it.

We have been quite fortunate with the TF101 + Tim.

HectorAguirre
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbs View Post
Changelog...

=XX/XX/14 - V024=
- Heartbeat openssl fix for platform & chromium webkit
- Misc graphic fixes merge
-- Release locked buffer when it fails to acquire graphics buffer
-- Fix for positioning of glyphs within a bitmap
-- Fix graphics corruption caused by HWUI caches
This is great news, more ROMs to enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

minute
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The rom is great. I have two problems: one of my wi-fi is not seen by the tablet, and the camera is upside-down!

Thanks for this great rom!

*Detection*
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by minute View Post
The rom is great. I have two problems: one of my wi-fi is not seen by the tablet, and the camera is upside-down!

Thanks for this great rom!
Settings => Wifi => Advanced => Change wifi regulatory domain
Droid: TF101
HW: B4O
ROM: KatKiss KitKat

KatKiss Dev / Stable
Kat Kernel
Kat App
Gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to *Detection* For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minute
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, the wifi works now as should be. Thanks!

miatawnt2b
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I seem to be having intermittent issues with wifi turning back on after deep sleep. Sometimes but not always the tablet will wake up, but the wifi will not. If I go into settings and turn on wifi manually the tablet hangs.
Any thoughts how to fix this?
-J

just lou
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
I seem to be having intermittent issues with wifi turning back on after deep sleep. Sometimes but not always the tablet will wake up, but the wifi will not. If I go into settings and turn on wifi manually the tablet hangs.
-J
I have almost the same issue with my Nexus 7 where WiFi doesn't always come back on. The tablets don't crash though. I think it's a KitKat issue.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

georgica81
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
-J
it used to happen to me all the time. i kept upgrading firmware to firmware (no format, not wipe) and something broke at some upgrade. i did a clean install of #23 (didn't go for 23c yet) - full wipes and formats and everything - wifi reconnects almost instantly when I pick my tablet.

drtweak
Old
Thanks Meter 2
SO far everything is great! Just the whole mounting a USB device is still an issue. Not sure why it won't let me mount any kind of USB device. Haven't tried using my XBox 360 Wireless Adapter yet to see if that works or not. Ran CM10 before this and it just seemed slow even on a fresh install. This though is just BAM! Its fast, Responsive again, and just way better. Doesn't lag like the CM10 or anything. Also the headphone volume seems a tad bit louder as well which is nice when I'm watching my TV shows in the car. Still need to check to see if a BlueTooth headset will work fine. Had issues on CM10.

Only other thing is where to set the rotation degrees? Before it was in the Display i think. I don't want t to do a 180. Just 0 and 90 really.

Sent from my Eee Pad Slider SL101 using xda app-developers app
Motorolla Razr MAXX HD - 4.1.2 Rooted - Stock Rom - Nova Launcher - TWRP

ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101 - 4.4.2 KatKiss - CWM - Nova Launch