Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CHARGING Time?

Tip us?

artssa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] CHARGING Time?

Guys, I just bought my LGOG Pro and I've noticed one strange thing. First two or three weeks the phone needed a little more than 2h (2:15, maximum) to fully charge battery (from 5% to 100% most of the times).
Now I'm having to charge it for 3h to fully charge it, in the same conditions. Is anyone having this issue??

How much time is necessary for your LGOG Pro to get fully charged??

Thanks a lot!

artssa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone?

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 116
2 to 3 hours sounds about right

artssa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
But why would it change from 2h-2:15 to 3h in these few weeks that I've been using it?

stfly
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by artssa View Post
Guys, I just bought my LGOG Pro and I've noticed one strange thing. First two or three weeks the phone needed a little more than 2h (2:15, maximum) to fully charge battery (from 5% to 100% most of the times).
Now I'm having to charge it for 3h to fully charge it, in the same conditions. Is anyone having this issue??

How much time is necessary for your LGOG Pro to get fully charged??

Thanks a lot!
Use a higher capacity charger. I use an iPad 1st gen charger. It charges the phone in an hour.

As for the small time variation in your chage cycles, that happens with android batteries depending upon the state of discharge when charging began and other factors, nothing to worry about.
The Following User Says Thank You to stfly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMighyLoki
Old
(Last edited by TheMighyLoki; 18th April 2014 at 01:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Battery Full That's not bad.

I, like you, just got my G Pro and I love it. The first time I charge mine it was 2 1/2 hours to full, but now it is about 3 1/2. I work at a business that serveries Helicopters and I have to take a lot of pictures for projects so I can drain a battery fast, and this is the first phone that can last all day without a quick charge at break and lunch time.