Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank40 View Post
hello i can get de video player to work and
thanks fore de rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traine View Post
The video player is somehow broken.....just install MX Player from the play store

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
It's regional variances. ...explained in op

Mega

frank40
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
It's regional variances. ...explained in op

Mega

mands386
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
Yea don't use power saving mode...power saving and standby interfere with my mods...much better battery and performance without power saving on...basically if you don't get insane battery life it'd something you've installed that runs in the background...this is a general rule obviously lol

Mega
Oh ok cuz I've used power saving mode since I got the phone and I was wondering of it made a difference

Sent from Planet Vegeta

megalomanic14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by mands386 View Post
Oh ok cuz I've used power saving mode since I got the phone and I was wondering of it made a difference

Sent from Planet Vegeta
Yea the only thing I suggest is greenify all users apps you download...don't use the Xposed side of greenify that's a terrible mess and ruins your system....but normal greenify is great...and wake lock Detector. ..other than that just use it as usual and let the rom Do the rest...no need for power saving, airplane/standby, or even low brightness. ..i run full brightness, sync, wifi, data, and max clock performance gov in setcpu all the time when I post my batter result and benchmarks...you should easily get 6 hours plus screen on time or 10 days standby with my settings...on normal clock speed without setcpu I easily get 7 to 8 screen on full brightness

Mega

jotekman
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I actually have the same problem. Its hard for me to get through a full day. About 1.5 hours of gaming is complete drain. Night drain is about 20% at minimum.
On a side note, does anyone else run a live wallpaper? Or perhaps zooper widget pro? What is a high number of wakelocks?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
PHONE: Galaxy Mega 6.3 i9205
BUILD:★★★★ MegaFire Mj2 Deodex i9205 v6X
RADIO:NA2
BOOTLOADER:Unlocked
KERNEL:Stock
SD:16GB Class 10 Samsung

megalomanic14
Old
(Last edited by megalomanic14; Today at 02:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotekman View Post
I actually have the same problem. Its hard for me to get through a full day. About 1.5 hours of gaming is complete drain. Night drain is about 20% at minimum.
On a side note, does anyone else run a live wallpaper? Or perhaps zooper widget pro? What is a high number of wakelocks?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yea you've got something running heavily in your background. ..my mega is at 86% on day 3 lol so...any percentage in wake lock over say 8 to 10% is way to high...individual apps shouldn't be over a few hundred per 12 to 15 hours...i easily play 5 hours of games at full brightness and max clock speed so you've got some apps running wild lol

Mega

Just remember the more widgets and stuff you keep running constantly updating will always drain your battery no matter what...that's just how it goes on a phone, tab, laptop ect

Feel free to post your wake lock Detector page and batter page and screen on page and I'll help you figure out what's killing your battery