Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,429 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

dot view case DPI settings

Tip us?

jahaangle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default dot view case DPI settings

Hi, I've just received the dot view case for the M8. My global DPI has been set to 350 and naturally the case display doesn't function properly with these settings. Using app settings I've reset the com.HTC.dotmatrix app to 480 DPI. This corrects most of the errors but the clock is still misaligned. Has anyone had any joy with this?

PlagueBoy
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahaangle View Post
Hi, I've just received the dot view case for the M8. My global DPI has been set to 350 and naturally the case display doesn't function properly with these settings. Using app settings I've reset the com.HTC.dotmatrix app to 480 DPI. This corrects most of the errors but the clock is still misaligned. Has anyone had any joy with this?
I replied to your other thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70&postcount=4

What I have is a work around that isn't elegant and probably won't work for everyone, though it worked for me. I am sure someone will come up with something better shortly but hopefully this is of some small use in the mean time.
The Following User Says Thank You to PlagueBoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]