XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beanstalk Port Q&A

Tip us?

21cdb
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcflyfisher View Post
All good with latest build except that my Bluetooth keeps force closing with my '13 Ram Uconnect. I can set it up once and it's fine for the drive but as soon as I leave the vehicle and return it starts FCing and that's the end of it. Worked fine with my older JVC unit in the old truck. Not sure which piece of electronics to blame, but the S4 is the one showing the error...
I had similar problems on my '14 Grand Cherokee SRT Uconnect. It worked OK if I just paired/connected and said no to everything else like giving access to the phonebook and messages. You might try deleting cache + data for Bluetooth share and go through the pairing again and see if answering no to those things helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to 21cdb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bcflyfisher
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21cdb View Post
I had similar problems on my '14 Grand Cherokee SRT Uconnect. It worked OK if I just paired/connected and said no to everything else like giving access to the phonebook and messages. You might try deleting cache + data for Bluetooth share and go through the pairing again and see if answering no to those things helps.
Thanks, that worked! Can't access phone book or messages but at least I can use my phone now.

davebegue
Old
Thanks Meter 34
On the older T-Mobile version from January everything works. When I tried unified version I could not receive any texts.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sim unlocked tmob s4 running on atnt workin gud

stingdude
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebegue View Post
On the older T-Mobile version from January everything works. When I tried unified version I could not receive any texts.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
What unified version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone:Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T
Leave a like if I was able to help! Beanstalk Q&A for GS4 updated daily!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585986