Tip us?

tech.arthur
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
I have no issues with Bluetooth here.

Sent from my Evita
If I watch movie by streaming through Wi-Fi from my desktop, the sound become mute and the movie become slow motion. Then if I turn off the Bluetooth, it become normal again.

pacman009
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Picture dimensions

I just noticed over the weekend that the dimensions of the pictures has changed since I was running the stock ROM. Now when I view it, it's more of a square then a rectangle. On stock ROM, the dimensions were 3264x1840, now it's 3264x2448. I can't seem to find any settings to change this. I've tried changing to another pixel size, no change. I was running 4.4.247, updated to .249 and no change. I cleared camera cache and restored to defaults and nothing. Going through some of my old pics on the stock ROM vs this ROM, I've noticed that the picture quality seems to have degraded some, is there anyway to correct this?

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4646

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman009 View Post
I just noticed over the weekend that the dimensions of the pictures has changed since I was running the stock ROM. Now when I view it, it's more of a square then a rectangle. On stock ROM, the dimensions were 3264x1840, now it's 3264x2448. I can't seem to find any settings to change this. I've tried changing to another pixel size, no change. I was running 4.4.247, updated to .249 and no change. I cleared camera cache and restored to defaults and nothing. Going through some of my old pics on the stock ROM vs this ROM, I've noticed that the picture quality seems to have degraded some, is there anyway to correct this?
The aspect ratio is different between Sense camera and aosp camera. I'm pretty sure you can't change it on the stock aosp camera bit of you use a third party camera app like Focal or Snap you're ale to select the aspect ratio.

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita | KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5
S-off | 2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]