[Q] Messaging Issue

18th April 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Decatur, IL
Thanks Meter: 28

90 posts
More
I searched all around but cannot find any threads about this issue. I just updated to the official kitkat 4.4.2 NC2 build and I am having an issue with the stock messaging app. When I'm in the conversations list and go into one of the conversations, it lags for a few seconds, the page loads fine but it takes about 5 seconds for the text messaging bubbles to load and contact pictures and all that stuff to load up. I don't think it lagged like this before, but I don't have anything to reference it to, I don't know anyone else with a Note 3, let alone one on the 4.3 build. I went from the official 4.3 build completely unrooted and stock and took the OTA upgrade. This is really the only place I can find any laagyness in my phone after the upgrade. Is everyone else's phone doing the same thing, or is it just mine?
18th April 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Decatur, IL
Thanks Meter: 28

90 posts
More
I'm not looking for a fix or anything, I know not being rooted means about all I can do is clear cache through stock recovery or clear app data through settings. I just want to know if everyone's does this or if it's just me before I try a factory reset.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread