By jiggyb21, Senior Member on 9th April 2014, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2014, 09:09 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterr

Wow you unlocked your bootloader? so that means you will never be able to update it through PC Companion or OTA. You will have to re-lock the bootloader but it won't restore your TA partition. and the camera will not perform well under the low-light.

Camera is great under low light so far. Updating via flashtool is hardly a bother either. As far as I've read no one knows exactly the ramifications of unlocking the Z2 bootloader, only speculation based on the Z and Z1. I definitely don't see any problem with the camera and I had always turned off the Bravia Engine anyway.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

17th April 2014, 12:31 PM |#12  
Flag Galle
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyb21

Camera is great under low light so far. Updating via flashtool is hardly a bother either. As far as I've read no one knows exactly the ramifications of unlocking the Z2 bootloader, only speculation based on the Z and Z1. I definitely don't see any problem with the camera and I had always turned off the Bravia Engine anyway.

Off topic:
Do you think you can share some pictures of low-light shots of your phone? wanna see if it has that same smoothening algorithm is going or not.
Thanks again, and sorry to ask too much.
17th April 2014, 03:50 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyb21

Bravia engine is working on mine after unlocking bootloader....
18th April 2014, 06:36 AM |#14  
Flag Galle
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shollywood

Bravia engine is working on mine after unlocking bootloader....

You think you can post some of your low-light shots with Full resolution with SA and MA with different scenes and all?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)