Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone had firmware update push?

Tip us?

jiggyb21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
Wow you unlocked your bootloader? so that means you will never be able to update it through PC Companion or OTA. You will have to re-lock the bootloader but it won't restore your TA partition. and the camera will not perform well under the low-light.
Camera is great under low light so far. Updating via flashtool is hardly a bother either. As far as I've read no one knows exactly the ramifications of unlocking the Z2 bootloader, only speculation based on the Z and Z1. I definitely don't see any problem with the camera and I had always turned off the Bravia Engine anyway.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

chesterr
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyb21 View Post
Camera is great under low light so far. Updating via flashtool is hardly a bother either. As far as I've read no one knows exactly the ramifications of unlocking the Z2 bootloader, only speculation based on the Z and Z1. I definitely don't see any problem with the camera and I had always turned off the Bravia Engine anyway.

Off topic:
Do you think you can share some pictures of low-light shots of your phone? wanna see if it has that same smoothening algorithm is going or not.
Thanks again, and sorry to ask too much.

shollywood
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyb21 View Post

Bravia engine is working on mine after unlocking bootloader....

chesterr
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by shollywood View Post
Bravia engine is working on mine after unlocking bootloader....
You think you can post some of your low-light shots with Full resolution with SA and MA with different scenes and all?