Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 50,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

magnetic cover not working with deb

Tip us?

dashraider
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question magnetic cover not working with deb

Hi sorry if this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything like my situation. I just upgraded my n7 2013 flo model to the deb LTE version and for what ever reason my magnetic case doesn't work with this version of the tablet. I close the lid and the screen stays on I even tried using a regular magnet to see if it would activate the sensor and nothing any one have any idea what's going on? Its 100% stock except for being rooted and custom recovery

vparres
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashraider View Post
Hi sorry if this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything like my situation. I just upgraded my n7 2013 flo model to the deb LTE version and for what ever reason my magnetic case doesn't work with this version of the tablet. I close the lid and the screen stays on I even tried using a regular magnet to see if it would activate the sensor and nothing any one have any idea what's going on? Its 100% stock except for being rooted and custom recovery
My magnetic cover is working on my deb, but when i've tried it with a regular magnet, nothing happens.

two choices for you :
  • It's an Hardware problem, so >> RMA
  • Your case magnet has runaway Or for an obscur reason, the magnetic cover support is deactivated in Kernel.

Current in-use devices :
Nexus 7 (2013) LTE : CM11 Nightlies / ElementalX 2.10.1-cm / CWM Touch 6.x / Orange FR
HTC HD2 (EU): NexusHD2 CM 11 / HTCLeo-2.6.32-jb / CWM 5.0.x / Orange FR / Broken TS RMA soon

Not in-use / Sell / Dead Devices : Orange San Diego, iPhone 4, HTC Touch Dual, Palm Treo 680, LG KU990, iPad 1, SPV M3000.