Ask a question

No registration required

magnetic cover not working with deb

OP dashraider

17th April 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

58 posts
Hi sorry if this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything like my situation. I just upgraded my n7 2013 flo model to the deb LTE version and for what ever reason my magnetic case doesn't work with this version of the tablet. I close the lid and the screen stays on I even tried using a regular magnet to see if it would activate the sensor and nothing any one have any idea what's going on? Its 100% stock except for being rooted and custom recovery
18th April 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #2  
Flag Méribel-les-Allues
Thanks Meter: 5

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashraider

Hi sorry if this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything like my situation. I just upgraded my n7 2013 flo model to the deb LTE version and for what ever reason my magnetic case doesn't work with this version of the tablet. I close the lid and the screen stays on I even tried using a regular magnet to see if it would activate the sensor and nothing any one have any idea what's going on? Its 100% stock except for being rooted and custom recovery

My magnetic cover is working on my deb, but when i've tried it with a regular magnet, nothing happens.

two choices for you :
  • It's an Hardware problem, so >> RMA
  • Your case magnet has runaway Or for an obscur reason, the magnetic cover support is deactivated in Kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread