Thanks Meter 1874
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bakersfield, California
DONATE TO ME
[TOOL][ADB][ROOT] Windows Android Commander USB-WIFI File Manager built-in AUTO ADB
Android Commander - Windows ADB USB/WIFI FULL FEATURE ROOT EXPLORERThis is the very finest full featured automatic ADB file explorer for your phone which allows you to access
and use all of the functions of your phone including ROOT directly from your windows computer.
You don't even need to know any ADB commands to use ADB functions since they are all automated
No more need to flash ZIP files including ROMS and installing APK's using your phone.
Now it all can be done right from your Windows computer using Android Commander.
If you would like to check it out, here is the direct download link: Android Commander
Check out this screen capture of what Android Commander looks like
NOTICE: This is NOT a APK which you install in your phone this is a Windows application.
With some phone models you may need to download ADBD Insecure from the Play Store
Here is the play store download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chainfire.adbd
After it's installed open the app and click on "Enable insecure adbd" before using android commander.
If you like this program please consider giving the developer panpiotrm a PayPal donation.
Click HERE to donate and be sure to visit his website at: http://androidcommander.com
: I am not the developer of this fine program.
Here is a list of all of the features and options
Multi device support easy switching between devices
- USB Mode
- WiFi Mode
- No Device Mode
- create logcat
- virtual input
- Device Info window
- android files/dirs properties window
- change files and dirs permissions from properties window
- toolbar search in maps and market on the phone
- open url in phone browser
- address tabs
- bookmarks in extended window
- search on web android market button in app info window
- delete multiple files/dirs in win tab
- sort by date in win tab and installer
- remove apk association
- signing files from context menu in win tab
- customisable lists in program settings, you can change font size, colour position
- progress bar on windows (win7/8)
- copy multiple files/dirs between Device and PC
- copy multiple files/dirs between Device folders
- delete multiple files/dirs from Device
- drag&drop multiple files/dirs from and to program
- drag&drop files/dirs between program tabs
- files/dirs properties
- edit files/dir permissions
- create bookmarks
- new dir and rename options
- batch/single apps install
- install as private
- install as update
- install as system app
- batch/single uinstall apps
- uninstall system apps
- uninstall and keep app data
- batch/single apps backup to any dir on Device/PC
- app details
- search app on Web
- full windows integration
- search apps in device
- search location on device Google Maps
- open URL in device browser
- device ROM partitions
- battery checker
- run any shell command
- run sh script from PC
- messages coloring
- message type filter
- flash any zip update/ROM/mod from PC
- flash recovery/boot/system/userdata/cache image from PC
- emulate device keys
- send text to device text field
- sign any zip file
- sign any apk file
- program explorer integration
- reboot, reboot to recovery, reboot to bootloader, power off device
- Phone Requirements:
- ADB ROOT Access
- Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging” must be enabled
- USB Cable
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- ADB USB Driver
- Java JDK
Be sure to give the developer of this app a big thanks and
if you like his work please support him by give a donation.
Have a great day, enjoy!
Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).