5,597,647 Members 34,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MILESTONE1] d3rpG2 & BarebackG2 [ZVA][3/27/14]

Tip us?

Abu Nazir
Old
(Last edited by Abu Nazir; 17th April 2014 at 08:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Hey this might b a stupid question but i use the Flex theme with this rom which together i am loving, but i really am wanting one thing that doesnt work and its the swing lockscreen. Is that something that has to be baked into the rom or can i add it. I have tried using a couple different flex lockscreen.apk's with no luck. Couple people have told me to just use a flex rom, but after trying them i like this rom way better. No disrespect to any devs, just love me some derp. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Btw, i went as far as to decompile the LGLockScreenSettings.apk in this rom , but there was no "swing lockscreen" script to change values.

Edit-the more i think about it this probly is a stupid question and the swing lockscreen probly just doesnt apply to this rom. Idk. I apologize if so.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

WindowsSucks
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Nazir View Post
Hey this might b a stupid question but i use the Flex theme with this rom which together i am loving, but i really am wanting one thing that doesnt work and its the swing lockscreen. Is that something that has to be baked into the rom or can i add it. I have tried using a couple different flex lockscreen.apk's with no luck. Couple people have told me to just use a flex rom, but after trying them i like this rom way better. No disrespect to any devs, just love me some derp. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Btw, i went as far as to decompile the LGLockScreenSettings.apk in this rom , but there was no "swing lockscreen" script to change values.

Edit-the more i think about it this probly is a stupid question and the swing lockscreen probly just doesnt apply to this rom. Idk. I apologize if so.

Lock screen is more than just apk. The is probably framework and jar files need

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to WindowsSucks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Abu Nazir
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowsSucks View Post
Lock screen is more than just apk. The is probably framework and jar files need

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Ya i figured so. I just love this rom so much, i just wish i could enable night and day lock screen on flex theme. Ive never had such a perfect setup b4. And i really cant tell u why i want this so bad either. Lol. Its all good. I know it has nothing to do with rom or developer. So extremely happy with this rom. Thanks

agentfusion
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Edit: quick apology. When I said I didn't want in on the hangouts thing, I hadn't seen the post asking to keep ZVC stuff separate. Sorry!

Just a quick post to add to the ZVC thing. I don't want/need in on the hangouts thing, I'm just posting to report no white lines on autorec nor flashing this rom, 1.1, BUT I had to tot back to stock because of no sound at all and flashing the only zva radio I could find kills everything but fastboot mode, which is a shame because I really do like this rom and was doing a ghetto multi boot by maintaining nand backups of stock and bareback when i was on ZVA.

Maybe the thing that makes me immune to the white lines is the same thing that makes me lose everything but fastboot whenever I flash a ZVA radio or certain roms (aeonflex is a good example as is liquid smooth)
Motorola StarTac->Panasonic GD30->Motorola C116->Sony Ericsson Z310->HTC Wizard->Samsung Blackjack->BlackBerry Curve 8310->BlackBerry Bold 9000->HTC Kaiser->Samsung Blackjack 2->HTC Dream->HTC Rhodium->HTC Aria->Samsung Captivate->iPhone 3GS->HTC Vivid->SGS3-> LG G2
Over 20 years of Cellphones, and I found a way to modify every single one!
LG G2
ROM: d3rp-g2 bareback m1
Carrier: Sprint
Amazon Kindle Fire 2
ROM: CM11

davec1234
Old
Thanks Meter 212
I've got a back up saved right after I rooted. Can I restore that and update to stock kit kat? If I do that will it create future issues (like coming back to this rom after it's updated)? I'd rather wait it out on kit kat, got used to it on gnex.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

gitit20
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Is there going to be a ZVC thread once it is ready to post up?
Tags
bareback, d3rp, milestone, surprise, win