5,598,463 Members 46,854 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What made you visit XDA for the first time?

Tip us?

eagleeyetom
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA News Writer - Lost in Amsterdam
Thanks Meter 10902

DONATE TO ME
It's been a funny story. I was an user of Sony Ericsson C702 and decided to buy a phone with so called Android. I had not too much money so I got Xperia X8 and my buddy @Anomalious told me about XDA Developers. So I actually registered a week or two before getting the phone and read all the rooting things etc. Boy, it was fun.

Actually my first post was about some problems with MiniCM ROM and I got flamed at the same day. But I decided to contribute and became a mod in time.

Fun, and sentimental thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

friedrich420
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 9139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom View Post
It's been a funny story. I was an user of Sony Ericsson C702 and decided to buy a phone with so called Android. I had not too much money so I got Xperia X8 and my buddy @Anomalious told me about XDA Developers. So I actually registered a week or two before getting the phone and read all the rooting things etc. Boy, it was fun.

Actually my first post was about some problems with MiniCM ROM and I got flamed at the same day. But I decided to contribute and became a mod in time.

Fun, and sentimental thread
That was awesome lol
A very nice travel back in history

Its great for new members to see that imo!! It shows that if someone is serious about it, helpful, willing to read and read and read and learn then ANYTHING is possible!! I got ridiculed (i couldnt believe it tbh) on a Rom thread when i showed the theme i flashed for that Rom and that was one of the main reasons I decided to try to "create" my own roms

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls" - Joseph Campbell

My Projects:

ravhi1044
Old
Thanks Meter 0
For ask question on samsung galaxy tab forum, but i cannot post in development forum coz my post does not enough