[ROM][P760/P765/P768][UnOfficial-Port][4.4.2]CarbonRom[04/13/14]

Tip us?

JulianJenner
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Thumbs up Hurray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich View Post
Xperience is my dream, i'm planning to upgrade to Jb 4.3 or Kk 4.4.X.for the next build
This is my dream too...

Otherwise, new Xperiance very good, but it consumes much more energy than the MOKEE!

nasheich
Old
(Last edited by nasheich; Yesterday at 11:00 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unn113 View Post
Can You tell me which devices have same omap chipset as l9? I know galaxy nexus, galaxy tab, and motorola razr, but they're all not so supported devices anymore.

unn.

I don't know, maybe galaxy series, like S2-S4
Or maybe you can ask on Google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner View Post
This is my dream too...

Otherwise, new Xperiance very good, but it consumes much more energy than the MOKEE!
As you can see, Xperience have more apps, that's why Xperience consumes more power than any others roms,
And it'll be worse if i not adding battery tweaks on it..

mrtieudao
Old
(Last edited by mrtieudao; Yesterday at 12:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner View Post
Oh I forgot, 3-4 are Nexus7...never mind...Sorry...
Which phone have similar CPU?

I hate this World, but I can not run away from here, but if my Castle finished on Mars, I'm moving out immediately! Sent by my rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
i see my friend's motorola zarz have the same feature, and he told me that zarz got official and stable CM 11

Quote:
So many devices have similar CPU like L9, but all of them didn't have the newest version of MIUI.
I've read few days ago, artas182x planning(voting) on his Facebook fan pages for his next build(beside of the new build of his cm11 of course), and MIUI is included in his vote, he wait until v6 is released, then he will try to build/port it to L9.
But, like I said, it's voting, so maybe he will build or he will not build, depending the results on the vote, you can check on his Facebook fans pages
And, you have must create Facebook id for like his fans pages
haha,i read it too, but it seem hard for lg with miui atm, however miui room is great,

Sledziks
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
I'm just a man who love doing porting, if I get success on the new rom Port, I'll share it, but like I said, " I'll keep support on every rom ported"
Cause I got more experience from porting rom, like Fixing issues/bugs, so if someday I'm building from the source, I know what I have to do to fix the issues/bugs. Like now, I'm still trying how to fix sounds problem on my Jb 4.3 roms, so I will not update it before I find the solution, and plus there's 1 more rom ready to share if find that solution, cause it used same base(Jb 4.3),
Building from source or porting is same thing(my opinion), cause the bugs will always exist
Well, ok, I'm not going to forbid you making ports. If you want to do this and you have enought time to support so much roms, than it's ok. I just hope you won't disappear suddenly and leave us with many but a bit buggy roms. Thanks for your hard work and keep it up

nasheich
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledziks View Post
Well, ok, I'm not going to forbid you making ports. If you want to do this and you have enought time to support so much roms, than it's ok. I just hope you won't disappear suddenly and leave us with many but a bit buggy roms. Thanks for your hard work and keep it up
I porting rom as best as i can, i will do the best for you all, and if my port rom.have too much bugs, i will ask the mod to delete my thread(like on PAC man).
Just don't forget to hit my THANKS button if you like and used my rom port, that's kind of supporting me
The Following User Says Thank You to nasheich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
carbon, kitkat, p760/p765/p768