OP Silico1991

18th April 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
[Posted this in the wrong forum - Mods please delete]

I really need help with my HTC Sensation guys, here is where I am at;

I got a new phone and I wanted to give my HTC sensation to my dear old mum () but she is on 02 (UK). So when I put her sim in it asks for the network unlock code, thats fine.

So I got the code online and put it in, says sucessful but then does nothing, which according to THIS THREAD is because I am running Cyanogenmod 9 which is a non Sense rom.

I booted into recovery (4EXT), Factory reset + Wipe Cache + dalvik, then restored my backup from before I installed Cyanogen (Stock ROM).

However, and this is where I run out of ideas, it just hangs on the "HTC Quietly brilliant" screen...

I read in THIS THREAD that it could be a kernel issue, so I also tried with the 3.32 kernel from THIS THREAD but no dice.

On a side note, I tried a few other roms, including the stock rom from step 2 in THIS THREAD, they all freeze up at the boot animation as well. The stock rom one makes a sound like it is trying to play the startup noise but then changes its mind.

So as a last resort I tried to find the RUU for my firmware and carrier which should be 3.32.771, but of course it doesn't exist. All I can find is 1.34.771 which would just throw an error...

Any help would be very much appreciated.

My phone details;

HTC Sensation
Bootloader UNLOCKED
S-ON
Recovery: 4EXT
Running: CM9

I also attached a fastboot getvar all output.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	12
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	2693726  
Last edited by Silico1991; 18th April 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: wrong forum
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread