613db95 Version 6.0.4.8
Does anyone know how can get it?

pershoot
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3734
droidbasement.com/db-blog

First post up top.

Build number change was the only change from last recovery update posted (6.0.4.7) to now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pershoot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Trel725
Old
Thanks Meter 6
That's work! Thank you.

YayYouFixedIt
Old
Thanks Meter 38
@pershoot I've been trying things in kernel space. Ive tried compiling the ts driver as modules inserting them. I'm not sure what I'm doing besides learning some things. With the goal in mind of getting the ts drivers working, What else do we need to do if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11276

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayYouFixedIt View Post
@pershoot I've been trying things in kernel space. Ive tried compiling the ts driver as modules inserting them. I'm not sure what I'm doing besides learning some things. With the goal in mind of getting the ts drivers working, What else do we need to do if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Do you need to load them using insmod in the init.rc file?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

YayYouFixedIt
Old
(Last edited by YayYouFixedIt; 18th April 2014 at 09:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Do you need to load them using insmod in the init.rc file?
I was wondering if thats what is necessary but i dont know where the intructions are to create the directories and copy the modules once theyre built to /system/lib/modules/
i wonder if that is enough for it

I was really only able to load atmel_mxt_ts.ko touchscreen driver without a problem. I guess that is the one. The other drivers enabled there in the cyanogenmod_defconfig for te tf701 in the kernel/drivers/input/touchscreen directory I could not get to load(raydium?)

EDIT:
No I just got it the atmel to load using the init.rc like you said and it does not work but the module is loaded fine it seems. Not sure about everything else.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11276

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayYouFixedIt View Post
I was wondering if thats what is necessary but i dont know where the intructions are to create the directories and copy the modules once theyre built to /system/lib/modules/
i wonder if that is enough for it

I was really only able to load atmel_mxt_ts.ko touchscreen driver without a problem. I guess that is the one. The other drivers enabled there in the cyanogenmod_defconfig for te tf701 in the kernel/drivers/input/touchscreen directory I could not get to load(raydium?)

EDIT:
No I just got it the atmel to load using the init.rc like you said and it does not work but the module is loaded fine it seems. Not sure about everything else.
Normally you just put the modules in /sbin and then load them in init.rc or init.macallan.rc with

Insmod /sbin/modulename.ko
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]