Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 40,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Try again after scanning media files

Tip us?

wadamean
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Try again after scanning media files

Just today I got this message when trying to open the stock lg camera app I have. I'm on stock 12b Rom but rooted.
And i restarted my,phone countless times and still the same
What can I do to get the app to open up again?

Lg g2 Verizon variant!

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

parag09
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post I need HELP too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadamean View Post
Just today I got this message when trying to open the stock lg camera app I have. I'm on stock 12b Rom but rooted.
And i restarted my,phone countless times and still the same
What can I do to get the app to open up again?

Lg g2 Verizon variant!

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
Dear Sir,

I am Md. Mahbub Hossain from Dhaka, BANGLADESH.

I have the same problem as yours, non stop "scanning media files" and fail to access Camera, and other programs as it says "you have no free space", as it says "internal storage : 0.00KB" on PC.

On last 28th March, 2014, I was in China, I bought a LG-F180L (KOREAN) (E975 as European) Mobile Phone. It was running well on Android 4.0.4 (default).

While I was in my Hotel, I logon to Hotel's WiFi and in my Mobile Phone I got Update (OS) Notice. After I Update, in my Mobile phone "Scanning Media Files" running all the time. I can not access Camera, I can not Access any other programs as it says "you have no free space". It shows my Storage 0.00KB. But when I go to "APPs", it shows 25GB Free. But except this, every where it says or shows "no free space". I can not use my Phone from that time.

After I return to my country (BANGLADESH) on 1st April 2014,
I rebooted so many times, I done "Factory Reset" so many times, I have done the "Hard Reset" so many times, but nothing happens.
Few days ago I changed the OS with Singaporian ".kdz" (now my phone shows Model E975, in stead of F180L), but still the problem remains. Then I Upgrade by LG Tools and it returned me to "LG-F180L" with "Android Version : 4.1.2" , Baseband Version : APQ8064/MDM9x15M , Kernel Version : 3.4.0 , Build Number : JZO54K , Software Version : F180L20t . But still I m facing the same problem "Scanning Media Files", and no access to Camera, and so many other programs. As it still shows 0.0MB Storage, but in "Apps" it shows 25GB free.

When I connect with PC, it shows the "Internal Storage is 0.00KB". No access to internal storage.

Will you help me...... PLEASE...... if you have got your problem solved.