Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Struck View Post
A little reading goes a long way.

https://carbon-rom.com/category/news/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...oQMb8hoBwQ/pub

Both links straight from their website.
Some people might skip the word doc, and just read the Gerrit... but now I guess I just have to read both But it is not like the past few months in this post have not been leading to this merge/removal . I just hope that the nightly come back soon, I am still have data issues with the 4/10 build off a clean flash.
The Following User Says Thank You to aspestos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr. Struck
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspestos View Post
Some people might skip the word doc, and just read the Gerrit... but now I guess I just have to read both But it is not like the past few months in this post have not been leading to this merge/removal . I just hope that the nightly come back soon, I am still have data issues with the 4/10 build off a clean flash.
Not to derail the thread of one ROM by recommending a different ROM, especially since I used to really love Carbon, but give LiquidSmooth a try, it is phenomenal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Struck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheGTS
Old
(Last edited by TheGTS; 17th April 2014 at 04:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_original_teknikl View Post
Whats up with the lack of nightlies for the last week. .. last d2lte I see is for 4/10....

Also.. why has the d2spr builds been removed??? Don't see them at all.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Yeah, I've been looking to downgrade back to 4.2 JellyBean but I can't find it anywhere.

the_original_teknikl
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Struck View Post
A little reading goes a long way.

https://carbon-rom.com/category/news/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...oQMb8hoBwQ/pub

Both links straight from their website.
Oops Didn't check that so that's my fault... :P

Sent from my SPH-L710

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Refer to my post above.. lol :P and I do to... went back to wicked sensations tw rom till they do. .. didn't think about it being removed cause it was unified either. . So again, please refer to my post above

Sent from my SPH-L710
You know a true genius has arrived when all the dunces rise up in confederacy against him.

Ours is a world of nuclear giants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.

Modify EVERYTHING

calisro
Old
Thanks Meter 719

DONATE TO ME
for those not reading the cm thread, this commit was just merged which should fix data. When we get a new nightly it should be on there.

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/61711/
Samsung Galaxy SIII (Sprint) [ Carbon-Rom ]
Asus Eee pad TF300T [ CM ]

aspestos
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I just installed 4-17 clean, there is something not quite right. It ask for a SIM card to even get in the Mobile plan settings... yeah... maybe tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to aspestos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AthieN
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
I just installed 4-17 clean, there is something not quite right. It ask for a SIM card to even get in the Mobile plan settings... yeah... maybe tomorrow.
Same with the 04/18 build.

FYI to everyone -- I wouldn't recommend flashing the 04/17 or 04/18 builds as they don't appear to be working properly. Both of them erased the MIN, PRL, MEID, IMEI and APN's on my device. Luckily I made a nandroid first.

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint
Current ROM: Depends on the day!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AthieN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aspestos
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AthieN View Post
Same with the 04/18 build.

FYI to everyone -- I wouldn't recommend flashing the 04/17 or 04/18 builds as they don't appear to be working properly. Both of them erased the MIN, PRL, MEID, IMEI and APN's on my device. Luckily I made a nandroid first.

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
The 4/21 is still not working, just a FYI to everyone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspestos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_original_teknikl
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The 4/21 is still not working, just a FYI to everyone!
I can verify that lol

Sent from my SPH-L710
You know a true genius has arrived when all the dunces rise up in confederacy against him.

Ours is a world of nuclear giants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.

Modify EVERYTHING

The Following User Says Thank You to the_original_teknikl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

a2tz
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Neither is 4/22. No apn's

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to a2tz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]