XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sleep

Tip us?

iceman40
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Sleep

Does the fit support sleep like the fit bit and up24.

s2kpdx
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman40 View Post
Does the fit support sleep like the fit bit and up24.

Yes, however I think the fitbit and up do a much better job. Very limited data output from the fit from what I have seen...

ilogik
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
Yes, however I think the fitbit and up do a much better job. Very limited data output from the fit from what I have seen...
The sleep tracker on the fit is garbage, it only shows your the percentage of the time you did not move during your sleep. A $3 app like "sleep as droid" does a much much better job with real graphs. I bought the fit solely for that purpouse and will be taking this pos back this weekend.
iPhone 5s, LG G3, Note 3; Who are the 20%? o_O

s05ch11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

fortuneman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
[QUOTEGenius k;51991895]The sleep tracker on the fit is garbage, it only shows your the percentage of the time you did not move during your sleep. A $3 app like "sleep as droid" does a much much better job with real graphs. I bought the fit solely for that purpouse and will be taking this pos back this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Well, I would give it a while! It already plays nicely with several interesting apps, such as Strava or Sleep Genius and there are more coming every day.