Post Reply

Raise Volume on Bluetooth Headset

OP bendernyc

16th April 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris
17th April 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
swagatsourav's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005
18th April 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagatsourav

I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005

My device is rooted. I saw viper4android on there but there are a bunch of them with chinese text. which one do i get? Also, can you tell me what settings you use? thank you.
18th April 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #4  
tropazr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 576
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendernyc

I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris

mixer_paths.xml controls the audio in KitKat.

/system/etc/mixer_paths.xml

I'd suggest google more info on this before playing with the settings. Good luck!!!
18th April 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropazr

mixer_paths.xml controls the audio in KitKat.

/system/etc/mixer_paths.xml

I'd suggest google more info on this before playing with the settings. Good luck!!!

I did. I managed to increase the volume with plug in ear buds but what about bluetooth?
18th April 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #6  
tropazr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 576
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendernyc

I did. I managed to increase the volume with plug in ear buds but what about bluetooth?

You may have better luck with this. I use Moderate or Moderate Lite. Just make sure it's compatible with whatever device you are using. It works on my AT&T Note 3 though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 General by ThreadRank