Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Raise Volume on Bluetooth Headset

OP bendernyc

16th April 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

10 posts
I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris
18th April 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 23

345 posts
Donate to Me
I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005
18th April 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagatsourav

I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005

My device is rooted. I saw viper4android on there but there are a bunch of them with chinese text. which one do i get? Also, can you tell me what settings you use? thank you.
18th April 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 587

746 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendernyc

I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris

mixer_paths.xml controls the audio in KitKat.

/system/etc/mixer_paths.xml

I'd suggest google more info on this before playing with the settings. Good luck!!!
18th April 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropazr

mixer_paths.xml controls the audio in KitKat.

/system/etc/mixer_paths.xml

I'd suggest google more info on this before playing with the settings. Good luck!!!

I did. I managed to increase the volume with plug in ear buds but what about bluetooth?
18th April 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #6  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 587

746 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendernyc

I did. I managed to increase the volume with plug in ear buds but what about bluetooth?

You may have better luck with this. I use Moderate or Moderate Lite. Just make sure it's compatible with whatever device you are using. It works on my AT&T Note 3 though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread