Old
Thanks Meter 101
http://pastebin.com/H4MzQnZ1

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Cryptecks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Anyone paying extra-close attention would have noticed that Beta 5 was uploaded to Goo very early yesterday morning (Wednesday). I ran the ROM for a day or so without any major issues, so the OP has been updated with new links, md5s, and mirrors!

I'm using the latest Torched 4.0 with it (I disabled Dynamic Fsync using Trickster Mod, it was giving me huge issues) and things are running beautifully.

I personally hope that this is the last of the 4.2 Betas, and that we can see a 4.3 Beta 1 for next week with some sort of new stuff!

(I also appreciate everyone being friendly after I got on XDA while drunk a few days back, something I never thought I'd do haha).
Phone: HTC One X // evita (AT&T) - running Paranoid Android 4.2 - (4.4.2) - Built by me!
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 // flo - running Paranoid Android 4.2 - (4.4.2)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cryptecks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pandasa123
Old
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptecks View Post
Anyone paying extra-close attention would have noticed that Beta 5 was uploaded to Goo very early yesterday morning (Wednesday). I ran the ROM for a day or so without any major issues, so the OP has been updated with new links, md5s, and mirrors!

I'm using the latest Torched 4.0 with it (I disabled Dynamic Fsync using Trickster Mod, it was giving me huge issues) and things are running beautifully.

I personally hope that this is the last of the 4.2 Betas, and that we can see a 4.3 Beta 1 for next week with some sort of new stuff!

(I also appreciate everyone being friendly after I got on XDA while drunk a few days back, something I never thought I'd do haha).
Drunk? Lol when was this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder19 View Post
"I love IF statements. If it's not my rom, then gtfo"
The Following User Says Thank You to pandasa123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cryptecks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasa123 View Post
Drunk? Lol when was this?

Haha yeah...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52046020

The show was at a brewery lol.

Anyway, so I don't get the mods on my case in my own thread, once in the Q&A thread (that link up there), please let me know how Beta 5 is running for you!

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phone: HTC One X // evita (AT&T) - running Paranoid Android 4.2 - (4.4.2) - Built by me!
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 // flo - running Paranoid Android 4.2 - (4.4.2)