FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[Q] Wirless control that works with Xbox 360 and Mojo?

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By christoph80, Member on 10th April 2014, 10:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I could use another Xbox 360 controller, but it would be nice if it could be used for both the Xbox and the MOJO so I'd have another controller for the MOJO. It would have to be wireless, I know the wired one can work. I've done a lot of searching, but didn't see a great solution. I saw on XDA forum there is a way to get it to work with Nexus, but wasn't sure if it would work on the MOJO. Any thoughts?
 
 
11th April 2014, 01:31 AM |#2  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80

I could use another Xbox 360 controller, but it would be nice if it could be used for both the Xbox and the MOJO so I'd have another controller for the MOJO. It would have to be wireless, I know the wired one can work. I've done a lot of searching, but didn't see a great solution. I saw on XDA forum there is a way to get it to work with Nexus, but wasn't sure if it would work on the MOJO. Any thoughts?

I think you can use a Playstation 3 JoyPad, if you like.

You use the App Sixaxis Controller
11th April 2014, 05:05 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

I think you can use a Playstation 3 JoyPad, if you like.

You use the App Sixaxis Controller

if i recall correctly wont using Sixaxis break any current controller that is connected using bluetooth?
11th April 2014, 02:56 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

I think you can use a Playstation 3 JoyPad, if you like.

I need the controller to work with the XBOX 360 though, the Playstation 3 controller won't do that will it? I was hoping to get one controller that would work with both 360 and MOJO, but if I have to get separate ones that may be what I have to do.
11th April 2014, 04:31 PM |#5  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80

I need the controller to work with the XBOX 360 though, the Playstation 3 controller won't do that will it? I was hoping to get one controller that would work with both 360 and MOJO, but if I have to get separate ones that may be what I have to do.

Try this, like you see in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrTmsZIb0a8&app=desktop
The Following User Says Thank You to AmigaWolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 04:32 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80

I need the controller to work with the XBOX 360 though, the Playstation 3 controller won't do that will it? I was hoping to get one controller that would work with both 360 and MOJO, but if I have to get separate ones that may be what I have to do.

I'm not sure where you're based but this would enable you to connect a wireless 360 controller to MOJO:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC-Wireles...-/260927335309

Edit: heh, yeah that's exactly what's in the video that Amigawolf just linked to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Catz Rich For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 06:05 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thanks guys! Looks like that should work great. Lovin the MOJO, doing exactly what I need it to do.
11th April 2014, 11:40 PM |#8  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph80

Thanks guys! Looks like that should work great. Lovin the MOJO, doing exactly what I need it to do.

Good to see that we could help you, and i hope that you will have a lot of fun with it.
18th April 2014, 03:27 PM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I can confirm that the wireless receiver for the PC works on the mojo. I was able to pair the Xbox 360 wireless with the receiver and get it to work. I was able to get it to work without doing any configuration for Soulcraft, except for the trigger buttons. It also worked straight up on Mupen64. On GTA III it worked until you got into the game, then it would just constantly spin around, so may need some configuration. I won't be using it as a main controller, but seems to be an option if I want to play a two player game. The receiver was only $10 US, so nice addition to be able to use an XBOX 360 controller now on the MOJO and a computer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes