FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Camera Problem

17th April 2014, 04:28 AM |#1  
GaEul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I have a problem with my XSP's camera having blurry,Foggy pictures. At first I thought the problem was just the app itself so I tried other camera apps like camera 360 but it still shows the same problem. I think it may be hardware related but I need your advice if I can still sort this on my own because I hate slow customer repair service.

this is what my pictures looks like now.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397705280509.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	2691016  
 
 
17th April 2014, 08:32 AM |#2  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaEul

I have a problem with my XSP's camera having blurry,Foggy pictures. At first I thought the problem was just the app itself so I tried other camera apps like camera 360 but it still shows the same problem. I think it may be hardware related but I need your advice if I can still sort this on my own because I hate slow customer repair service.

this is what my pictures looks like now.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Maybe clean the camera lens
17th April 2014, 01:31 PM |#3  
GaEul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Maybe clean the camera lens

i tried wiping off the back camera but not to the extent that includes the removing of screws. Is that what you mean?
17th April 2014, 02:14 PM |#4  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaEul

i tried wiping off the back camera but not to the extent that includes the removing of screws. Is that what you mean?

Just wiping the lens with some cloth or micro-thingy, nothing too complicated :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 02:52 AM |#5  
GaEul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Just wiping the lens with some cloth or micro-thingy, nothing too complicated :P

Thanks for the suggestion but as I've said before, wiping doesn't work. But I noticed that the back camera has many scratches. Maybe that's the cause.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 03:31 PM |#6  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaEul

Thanks for the suggestion but as I've said before, wiping doesn't work. But I noticed that the back camera has many scratches. Maybe that's the cause.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Big chance, brother
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes