Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

question about cm on the note 2

Tip us?

mojorisin7178
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Default question about cm on the note 2

So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?
Current Device:

Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 T889
TWRP 2.3.1.2
Stock TMO rom (for now till we get AOKP or any AOSP rom)

Previous devices:

Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2 T989
TWRP 2.2.0
AOKP JB milestone 1

Tmobile g2x
CWM touch
AOKP milestone 5
Daily driver Eaglesblood ICS

Acer A200
CWM 5.5
Stock ROM ICS

mattlowry
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1071

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178 View Post
So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?
I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565259
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mojorisin7178
Old
(Last edited by mojorisin7178; 18th April 2014 at 01:49 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry View Post
I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565259
thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.
Current Device:

Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 T889
TWRP 2.3.1.2
Stock TMO rom (for now till we get AOKP or any AOSP rom)

Previous devices:

Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2 T989
TWRP 2.2.0
AOKP JB milestone 1

Tmobile g2x
CWM touch
AOKP milestone 5
Daily driver Eaglesblood ICS

Acer A200
CWM 5.5
Stock ROM ICS

mattlowry
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1071

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178 View Post
thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.
I doubt the aokp is a port they probably built it from source which doesn't require a base