question about cm on the note 2

17th April 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint James
Thanks Meter: 72

580 posts
More
So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?
17th April 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,077

1,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178

So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?

I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565259
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint James
Thanks Meter: 72

580 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry

I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565259

thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.
Last edited by mojorisin7178; 18th April 2014 at 01:49 AM.
18th April 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,077

1,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin7178

thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.

I doubt the aokp is a port they probably built it from source which doesn't require a base
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread