[Q] S Health "fitness with gear" Samsung sync issue

18th April 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Has anyone else had issues with when you select the fitness part of gear manager and select any of the items (heart rate, sleep etc) it then asks to link with your Samsung account. After you select link it gives me a privacy policy but no I've read or accept button . There's nowhere to go from there . Anyone?
18th April 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Maine, USA
Thanks Meter: 161

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentrebach

Has anyone else had issues with when you select the fitness part of gear manager and select any of the items (heart rate, sleep etc) it then asks to link with your Samsung account. After you select link it gives me a privacy policy but no I've read or accept button . There's nowhere to go from there . Anyone?

Mine works perfectly. One of the first things I tried on the watch was the heart rate sensor and I don't recall it asking be to link anything. I did have to set up a profile (DOB, height, weight, etc) and I did setup Gear Manager and logged into my account before playing with the watch.
18th April 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Smile
Thanks. I went back and deleted gear manager and gear for fitness etc etc and when I RE did everything it worked.
18th April 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #4  
Flag Valbonne
Thanks Meter: 8

20 posts
More
you means that you can sync S-health with your GEAR 2, or you can just use it with fitness for gear.
I would like to use with S health because FfG sux..
18th April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
No I was referring to the Fitness with gear app. I am still stunned that Sammy doesnt have it work (yet) with the standard S heath app. I just tried again and it says I have to update the gear manager, but I am already updated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread