Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,167 Members 44,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S Health "fitness with gear" Samsung sync issue

Tip us?

Pentrebach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S Health "fitness with gear" Samsung sync issue

Has anyone else had issues with when you select the fitness part of gear manager and select any of the items (heart rate, sleep etc) it then asks to link with your Samsung account. After you select link it gives me a privacy policy but no I've read or accept button . There's nowhere to go from there . Anyone?

Breach
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentrebach View Post
Has anyone else had issues with when you select the fitness part of gear manager and select any of the items (heart rate, sleep etc) it then asks to link with your Samsung account. After you select link it gives me a privacy policy but no I've read or accept button . There's nowhere to go from there . Anyone?
Mine works perfectly. One of the first things I tried on the watch was the heart rate sensor and I don't recall it asking be to link anything. I did have to set up a profile (DOB, height, weight, etc) and I did setup Gear Manager and logged into my account before playing with the watch.
<-- If you found my comment helpful, please press the [THANKS] button.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Current: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Model: SM-N900T) - Rom: ViSiON X N3 KitKat 4.4 NB7 w/Samsung Gear 2 (Model: SM-R380)

Pentrebach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks. I went back and deleted gear manager and gear for fitness etc etc and when I RE did everything it worked.

greg_mp
Old
Thanks Meter 8
you means that you can sync S-health with your GEAR 2, or you can just use it with fitness for gear.
I would like to use with S health because FfG sux..

Pentrebach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No I was referring to the Fitness with gear app. I am still stunned that Sammy doesnt have it work (yet) with the standard S heath app. I just tried again and it says I have to update the gear manager, but I am already updated.