Brand New Warranty replacement S3 4.3 - Am I screwed?
So my last s3 stopped working and I got a new one sent via my extended warranty. Previously I had an unlocked bootloader and root running gummy 4.4 which was awesome!
My new phone came stock with 4.3 touchwiz which I am reading might be bad news. So here are my questions:
1) Is there really no way to unlock the bootloader on 4.3?
2) What are my alternatives to installing custom roms?
3) Is safestrap a stable/safe option even though its in beta?
4) Can safestrap be reversed if a method for unlocking the bootloader is revealed?
5) Where can I find a rooting tutorial for 4.3? Can I lose root easily/ corrupt my phone if a Samsung update is applied?
6) Should I wait for a downgrade option? Slash is it supposedly possible (twitter update)?