Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] No OTA on rooted LG G Flex AT&T D-950

OP freterjd@gmail.com

18th April 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I had rooted my phone shortly after I got in in February (AT&T G Flex) using ioroot. Works great. The phone OTA'd to D950n. Yesterday AT&T finally released KitKat for it. I tried to install it and get an error message (code says 0X1111004) and the phone reboots. After reboot, it says OTA can't be done because the phone is suspected of being rooted.

I uninstalled supersu using the options in it, rebooted, and tried again. same error message and no luck. I then did a factory reset and still no luck.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should do next?
18th April 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #2  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,041
 
9,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
yes, read the threads already posted here on that exact subject and you will find your answer..
18th April 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

yes, read the threads already posted here on that exact subject and you will find your answer..

I've been searching and cannot find the answer.
18th April 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #4  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
5,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2720516

One if several spots, but quick version is lg flash back to go stock

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Thumbs up Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2720516

One if several spots, but quick version is lg flash back to go stock

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I have flashed to stock, download mode no longer says rooted. It is pulling down the OTA update, I think it will work.

I really appreciate all the work that everyone does on these forums and developing. I wish I knew more so that I could contribute back to the community. But I do hope all of the developers know that they are appreciated.

18th April 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #6  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
5,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freterjd@gmail.com

Thank you. I have flashed to stock, download mode no longer says rooted. It is pulling down the OTA update, I think it will work.

I really appreciate all the work that everyone does on these forums and developing. I wish I knew more so that I could contribute back to the community. But I do hope all of the developers know that they are appreciated.

You can contribute. Read and learn then you can help people with their questions. That's how everyone here started out, even the super devs we have.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes