Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,290 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloader Repar Lumia 928?

Tip us?

andysousa
Old
(Last edited by andysousa; 17th April 2014 at 09:14 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Bootloader Repar Lumia 928?

Hello,

I had recently upgraded a Lumia 928 to 8.1, but was having issues with exchange email. I wanted to reflash the ROM on it (like I have done a hundred times)... but this time the app crashed and it happened early on. The phone is no longer responding to anything I do. I have tried soft resets, hard resets, etc with no luck... it seems toast. I am guessing the bootloader is hosed, is there any way for me to fix this... could a shop fix this?

One other thing to note... when I plug it into a PC I see the QHSUSB_DLOAD device with no detected driver

Thanks in advance

Andy

thals1992
Old
Thanks Meter 207

DONATE TO ME
A Verizon Repair Center might be able to fix it. They'll most likely just give you a refurbished one though. We don't have QUALCOMM roms for any windows phones....
The Following User Says Thank You to thals1992 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andysousa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thals1992 View Post
A Verizon Repair Center might be able to fix it. They'll most likely just give you a refurbished one though. We don't have QUALCOMM roms for any windows phones....
thanks for the reply, I looked it up on the nokia site it is still under warranty, so it is headed back to Nokia now. Figure they will be able to take care of it better then any Verizon store would be able to.
Tags
lumia 928, windows phone 8