Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung GT--7500 STUCK DOWNLOAD MODE

Tip us?

Z1Z1
Old
(Last edited by Z1Z1; 18th April 2014 at 10:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Samsung GT--7500 STUCK DOWNLOAD MODE

Hi,waking up in the mording i found my device(GalaxyTab 10.1 P7500) in Download mode.I consulted XDA forum,and tried everything. Kies( dont recognise the device),Odin(FAIL),even RESET MODE ( Volume DOWN and Turn off button) dont work...nothings work.Device isn't turning off,only restart and showing Downloading...When i put to charge the same thing,appears Downloading mode screen.
What can I do now?) Help please!
P.S Sorry for my english!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Yikes... You said Odin failed - at what step? Is it not loading the drivers then when you plug it in? Check your Device Manager when you are unplugging and plugging it back in - does it change at all? Show exclamation point next to the driver? Anything like that? Make sure to try the obvious with other USB cords, ports, and PC, just to make sure. But if there is no signs of life after all that, the only hope is a JTAG service. Hopefully there is someone competent around where you live as not many people do that stuff around here.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)