Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help]getting error while flash kernel

Tip us?

stalin.sk2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default [help]getting error while flash kernel

I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?

elmkzgirxp
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.

stalin.sk2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmkzgirxp View Post
Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.
i placed the ftf in internal drive only, ftf also correct one check with flashmode.
and also same error when i try to flash "kernel.elf" file extracted from "kernel.sin" of ftf

Himanshuxda
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2 View Post
I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?
U can also flash kernel in flaah mode just select the firmware and untick wipe data and system and in exclude everything except kernel and flash it , it will work

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app