[help]getting error while flash kernel

OP stalin.sk2

16th April 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 45

127 posts
More
I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?
16th April 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 44

302 posts
More
Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.
17th April 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 45

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmkzgirxp

Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.

i placed the ftf in internal drive only, ftf also correct one check with flashmode.
and also same error when i try to flash "kernel.elf" file extracted from "kernel.sin" of ftf
18th April 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 19

100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?

U can also flash kernel in flaah mode just select the firmware and untick wipe data and system and in exclude everything except kernel and flash it , it will work

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread