★ [Rom][N900VVRUBMJE][4.3] Stock Root Deodex [12/23/13]★

Tip us?

MR H3LLMAN
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XzxBATTxzX View Post
I was going to suggest that! That's what I want! But nobody else does I want as close to a replica of cm/aosp as possible.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
That's the goal actually haha. I'm so sick of TW dude.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mlin
Old
Thanks Meter 982
Quote:
I was going to suggest that! That's what I want! But nobody else does I want as close to a replica of cm/aosp as possible.

Ever heard of Eclipse?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Incognito_v1.1.1

XzxBATTxzX
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Ever heard of Eclipse?

Yup. But I get terrible battery life and can't get 4g. I still like the ROM though

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR H3LLMAN View Post
That's the goal actually haha. I'm so sick of TW dude.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yup. Tw sucks... Wish the bl was unkocked

Developer of ButterBoost Rom for the Verizon Note 3

TwistedPoet
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Noob question: Should I flash this through SS and what are the advantages of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansTown106 View Post
This is a Stock Root Flashable Version Of the newest JellyBean 4.3 N900VVRUBMJE

Requirements: This Build is Compatible with both the Developer Edition and Retail Verizon Note 3

We Got an OTA Yay!!!

Features:
Rooted
insecure boot.img(for DevEditions)
BusyBox
Zipaligned
Deodexed/Odex
Init.d support
Bash
Sqlite3
Nano
adb as root(for DevEditions)
Removed Knox Apks
SysRW/SysRO

DeOdex Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319198553

md5: e23eb50cf24d16c5acf228ea91ade0c8

Disclaimer: no apks have been edited this is a full stock rom that you would expect to get from verizon minus the knox crap i removed, If You use this as a Base For your rom please give credit where it is due, other than that feel free to use this as u see fit. thanks guys

Thanks to:
Hashcode- for Safestrap For Retail Note 3's
Scrosler - for being himself lol
Dsixda - for the kitchen used to deodex
ChainFire - for superSU
KingoApp- for the MJE root method

MR H3LLMAN
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Ever heard of Eclipse?

I am aware of Eclipse and have been using it since I got my N3. Issue is, there is close to no long term support for it on our device, it very rarely get's updated, aand I feel it's missing some things.

mlin
Old
Thanks Meter 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR H3LLMAN View Post
I am aware of Eclipse and have been using it since I got my N3. Issue is, there is close to no long term support for it on our device, it very rarely get's updated, aand I feel it's missing some things.
Right on, my question was more geared to the other member who stated he wanted something close to aosp/cm.

What do you consider long term?

I think frequent updates are overrated and sometimes annoying, even if they satisfy one's desire to flash a ROM. I'm fine with updates every 1-2 months (or longer), as long as builds are stable and the updates are somewhat significant.

What sort of additional things would/will you include?

Thanks, BTW! It's exciting to see another 'close to AOSP' ROM being developed for our phones!
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Incognito_v1.1.1

TheLegendary87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After having used this for a couple of weeks now, I just wanted to say thanks to Beans. I'm not going to claim to know exactly why this is better to use than the stock ROM, but I assume it's a little more efficient. (afterall, this is my first Android phone since my original Moto Droid and I've just switched back from iPhone.)

I chose this ROM mainly because it keeps Samsung's look and feel. I seem to be in the minority, but from a design aesthetic standpoint, I think that AOSP's looks are a little lacking to say the least.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Verizon

XzxBATTxzX
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendary87 View Post
After having used this for a couple of weeks now, I just wanted to say thanks to Beans. I'm not going to claim to know exactly why this is better to use than the stock ROM, but I assume it's a little more efficient. (afterall, this is my first Android phone since my original Moto Droid and I've just switched back from iPhone.)

I chose this ROM mainly because it keeps Samsung's look and feel. I seem to be in the minority, but from a design aesthetic standpoint, I think that AOSP's looks are a little lacking to say the least.
Hey I'm not gonna be rude and be that guy. Buy you know this is a flashable stock ROM right? If you want speed and features but stock feel go with hyperdrive.

The Following User Says Thank You to XzxBATTxzX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLegendary87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hey I'm not gonna be rude and be that guy. Buy you know this is a flashable stock ROM right? If you want speed and features but stock feel go with hyperdrive.

Haha, not taken rudely. I knew it was stock, but with some basic enhancements as listed in the first post. Being that I liked they way the phone functioned & looked stock, I didn't really look elsewhere. I did try Bean's Jelly Beans ROM and quickly realized I did not like the way AOSP looked. Thanks for bringing Hyperdrive to my attention; I'll have to flash it and check it out!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Verizon

XzxBATTxzX
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendary87 View Post
Haha, not taken rudely. I knew it was stock, but with some basic enhancements as listed in the first post. Being that I liked they way the phone functioned & looked stock, I didn't really look elsewhere. I did try Bean's Jelly Beans ROM and quickly realized I did not like the way AOSP looked. Thanks for bringing Hyperdrive to my attention; I'll have to flash it and check it out!
Also. If you don't want all the tweaks in hyperdrive you can go with clean ROM which is a cleaned up stock rom

The Following User Says Thank You to XzxBATTxzX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]