[Q] ADW Launcher Ex - 2 questions - import info and bubble theme

17th April 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Redmond
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Hi - I'm looking for the old bubble theme I had on my other phone. I have a new phone now with ADW Launcher Ex installed but can't get that particular theme. Anyone know where I can get it? Have searched and searched and googled myself to death looking for a viable download for the apk for this theme.

I have the two backup files that I exported from my old phone and would simply use those if I knew where to put them on my new phone in order to import them. I see all kinds of info about backing up ADW Launcher but can't find anything on importing settings from another phone.

Thank you so much.
18th April 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Redmond
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyathome

Hi - I'm looking for the old bubble theme I had on my other phone. I have a new phone now with ADW Launcher Ex installed but can't get that particular theme. Anyone know where I can get it? Have searched and searched and googled myself to death looking for a viable download for the apk for this theme.

I have the two backup files that I exported from my old phone and would simply use those if I knew where to put them on my new phone in order to import them. I see all kinds of info about backing up ADW Launcher but can't find anything on importing settings from another phone.

Thank you so much.

Finally discovered the answer myself - did the backup again on old phone via the Launcher System Settings. E-mailed (share option) to other phone. When I clicked on the attachment it asked me if I wanted to import into Launcher. I don't know why that didn't happen before, but I now have many of my bubble icons back. Problem is this backup only imported the icons, can't make any new ones that look like bubbles, and the bubble theme doesn't show up in ADW Settings under Themes, so I guess I'm out of luck with that unless I find the bubble apk somewhere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank