Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dialer and Contacts Color

Tip us?

Earthdog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Default Dialer and Contacts Color

So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA
Quotes to Live by:

If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.

Don't complain unless you are willing to offer a solution and participate in the solution. If not then SHUTUP!!!

Earthdog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog View Post
So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA
Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?
Quotes to Live by:

If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.

Don't complain unless you are willing to offer a solution and participate in the solution. If not then SHUTUP!!!

awful_bliss
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?
Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Earthdog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by awful_bliss View Post
Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...
Quotes to Live by:

awful_bliss
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised as well. Normally I just lurk, but it's been so quiet around here I've started chiming in.

As for the dark themed apps it will be easy to replace the T-Mobile versions with ones from another carrier on a rooted device.

The Following User Says Thank You to awful_bliss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]