Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Dialer and Contacts Color

OP Earthdog

18th April 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #1  
Earthdog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA
18th April 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #2  
Earthdog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog

So I have the ATT S5 and gonna return for the obvious reason of locked bootloader and trying to decide if I stay with my Note 3. Anyway I really want the Black Dialer, Messaging and Black Contacts is TMO version using Black or White iterations?

TIA

Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?
18th April 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog

Wow the silence.... Maybe I asked my question wrong. Does the TMO S5 have a light or dark theme to the SMS, Phone and Contacts apps?

Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #4  
Earthdog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awful_bliss

Relax, these forums aren't very active yet. The T-Mobile version comes stock with light/white themed TouchWiz apps.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...
18th April 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdog

Thank you, when you see so many views and no answers it makes you wonder. All in all the silence in the S5 forums really are shocking considering Samsung is saying sales are fantastic. I'd say DEV response is very very low...

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised as well. Normally I just lurk, but it's been so quiet around here I've started chiming in.

As for the dark themed apps it will be easy to replace the T-Mobile versions with ones from another carrier on a rooted device.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to awful_bliss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes