5,605,250 Members 39,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Turge: Problems with VenomAccount -> Pm with email to j to the 4n

[ROM][APR 17][VERIZON] ViperOne 6.1.0 | 1.54.401.5 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6.0 | Venom Tweaks, VenomPie, Venom Hub, Theming, Icon Packs, OTA Updates and more!

Tip us?

jimbobtexas
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydubbs View Post
No data with the ota, flashed 6.1 full and data is working a-ok now.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Downloading now. Thanks!

planedoc
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
+1 here. Downloaded the full 6.1 and data is working.

I am, however, noticing that SMS isn't working right away. It almost has to timeout before it will ever send. (and im not 100% sure it's sending)
Data is sketchy for me on the full 6.1. It worked right away...but logging into play store it just sits there trying to connect. I guess Ill wait for a fix.
VZW HTC One
ROM: who knows...changes daily, hourly...whatever

If i have helped..hit the thanks button!

MajikUF
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by planedoc View Post
Data is sketchy for me on the full 6.1. It worked right away...but logging into play store it just sits there trying to connect. I guess Ill wait for a fix.
Yah, I was figuring that the sms issues could be data related. Im mostly on wifi this weekend so i wont really notice the data drops but I do see the icon changing a little bit. I've been contemplating going back to 5.8 until an official m7 build has been released. I'll decide maybe tomorrow depending on if Turge or Jan have a response to the data issue.

jgqb16
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is the stock clock apk in this ROM?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nitephlight
Old
(Last edited by nitephlight; 19th April 2014 at 12:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by planedoc View Post
same, reverted to 6.0.1 and same issues. the workaround for me currently is using the HTC diagnostics settings and switching to LTE only preference.

EDIT: be sure to undo this setting if you need to use your phone for... calling and things ●︿●

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
My One&Only: Droid Bionic The Guinea Pig: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
+too many Docks uh, its got a holster?

GraveYard: HTC Droid Incredible B&N Nook Color Droid 2 Global OG Droid (woot.) Xoom Wifi

jaydubbs
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgqb16 View Post
Is the stock clock apk in this ROM?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
This one?

mzrdisi
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitephlight View Post
same, reverted to 6.0.1 and same issues. the workaround for me currently is using the HTC diagnostics settings and switching to LTE only preference.

EDIT: be sure to undo this setting if you need to use your phone for... calling and things ●︿●

I had done this as well, but it didn't seem to take.

nitephlight
Old
Thanks Meter 14
take as in connect to network or continued to be intermittent? to be fair I did mess with some build.prop settings prior to trying this:

I believe a52 and sdr were 0 before. don't bother asking what they do no idea. hopefully we get some direction on this from the team- FWIW the issue seems to be that sprint and vzw models are typically similar implementations but there are some new sprint specific build props that get injected by aroma which lacks a specific carrier selection btwn the two

(▼)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
My One&Only: Droid Bionic The Guinea Pig: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
+too many Docks uh, its got a holster?

GraveYard: HTC Droid Incredible B&N Nook Color Droid 2 Global OG Droid (woot.) Xoom Wifi

jgqb16
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydubbs View Post
This one?

This isn't the one I was talking about.. The clock app has 4 tabs at the top: alarm, stopwatch, timer, and something else (can't remember). I'm using KK Clock for the moment, which is the closest thing I can find in the market, but it force closes like crazy..

Turge
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18343

DONATE TO ME
For the Sprint/Verizon users experiencing data issues after installing the 6.1.0 OTA update, please flash the appropriate zip via recovery:

Sprint Fix
Verizon Fix

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Want to give something in return? Follow our project here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]