Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 43,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PROBLEM] Horrible sound quality from heahphones

Tip us?

Sam3443
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [PROBLEM] Horrible sound quality from heahphones

A few days i purchased a used htc one, and i was loving it. However i noticed a very strange problem with the sound quality when the heahphones are pluged in. When i pick up the device and plug ine the headphones the sound is fine, however after 20-30 min of using the device and it getting just a little bit warm the sound quality from the headphones drops so drastically and everything is so distorted that i can hardly tell which song is playing let alone enjoy the music. Then i let the device cool off for 10 min, plug back in the headphones and the sound is just fine, and then after 20-30 min of using the device and it getting a little warm the problem comes back, the sound goes from great to horrilble in one second. Now i am not sure if it is a software or a hardware problem, has anyone encountered a similar problem and are there any sound mods or something like that that could help me with this problem.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 875

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam3443 View Post
A few days i purchased a used htc one, and i was loving it. However i noticed a very strange problem with the sound quality when the heahphones are pluged in. When i pick up the device and plug ine the headphones the sound is fine, however after 20-30 min of using the device and it getting just a little bit warm the sound quality from the headphones drops so drastically and everything is so distorted that i can hardly tell which song is playing let alone enjoy the music. Then i let the device cool off for 10 min, plug back in the headphones and the sound is just fine, and then after 20-30 min of using the device and it getting a little warm the problem comes back, the sound goes from great to horrilble in one second. Now i am not sure if it is a software or a hardware problem, has anyone encountered a similar problem and are there any sound mods or something like that that could help me with this problem.
sounds like a hardware problem .. i guess that's why it was for sale used
HTC One 32 GB AT&T