Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huge battery drain on Ultra Power Saving mode!

Tip us?

deepen915
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default Huge battery drain on Ultra Power Saving mode!

So I charged my phone 100pct last night at 12am.. Put on ultra power saving mode with all radios off, Wifi ETC. Woke up in the morning at 8am to check and it was at 39pct! This is with NOTHING running in the background on Samsung's 12 day standby estimate according to my phone. How is this possible? Luckily I woke up and plugged it in or else I would have had a dead phone to start off the day.

tdrussell
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepen915 View Post
So I charged my phone 100pct last night at 12am.. Put on ultra power saving mode with all radios off, Wifi ETC. Woke up in the morning at 8am to check and it was at 39pct! This is with NOTHING running in the background on Samsung's 12 day standby estimate according to my phone. How is this possible? Luckily I woke up and plugged it in or else I would have had a dead phone to start off the day.
Well, start by looking at battery stats.
G900V

deepen915
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdrussell View Post
Well, start by looking at battery stats.
too late now.. however I have been using the phone all day since 10AM and I'm only at 83pct now.. There has to be some glitch in the Ultra Power Saving mode.. My phone on regular non-power saving mode lasted longer.

A drop from 100pct to 39pct with nothing on and the phone sitting on my nightstand overnight in what is supposed to be Ultra Power Saving is ridiculous.