How to kill it?

Search This thread

shanwarsi

Feb 22, 2014
Here it is!

How to kill the phone or brick it without rooting it.?

LOL!!!! What you saying!!!!!!!!?!?!? But here's the answer: Install CWM Recovery once you go onto Recovery mode flash anything and then wipe data factory reset then wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition! And flash another file then you should stuck in Recovery Mode, What will happen? When you click on 'Reboot System Now' it will open always in Recovery Mode it means 'Bootloop'! BY THE WAY! Don't say anything or tell me how to get out of bootloop! I just told you way how to stuck in Recovery Mode! And yeah press Thanks if helped anyway LOL!

supersaayuj

Apr 5, 2014
Mumbai
i thinks he wants to buy a new phone..so by bricking it..he can show his parents.....'Mom...my phone's bricked..its not booting!! "Dad, buy a new phone for me! ":D :D

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
How to kill the phone or brick it without rooting it.?

Bro instead of killing u can put custom ROM's for smooth performance..Y u want to kill simply coz it lags a lot when u have a solution for it?? Anyways its u r wish since its urs;):D but still think about it:D:laugh::laugh:
Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Pallavz

Jan 14, 2013
i thinks he wants to buy a new phone..so by bricking it..he can show his parents.....'Mom...my phone's bricked..its not booting!! "Dad, buy a new phone for me! ":D :D

Well it's not what you all think..I own a HTC ONE, HTC ONE X+, IPHONE 5 and IPHONE 4..
The Samsung grand it's my mom's and is in a really bad state it lags abd gets hanged all the time but my mom isn't ready to let go of it....so I wanna kill the phone.!

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Well it's not what you all think..I own a HTC ONE, HTC ONE X+, IPHONE 5 and IPHONE 4..
The Samsung grand it's my mom's and is in a really bad state it lags abd gets hanged all the time but my mom isn't ready to let go of it....so I wanna kill the phone.!

Before killing it, may we know which firmware does it run ?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

shanwarsi

Feb 22, 2014
LOL HAHA

This thread is so interesting LOL! Interested to see what new ways are able to brick a device :laugh::laugh:

grsaridhtc

Mar 23, 2014
clean it ! take a shower! :)

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 49

siddhu2199

Feb 4, 2014
Vadodara
Install any custom recovery by Odin..... Go to mounts and storage.... And then format everything whatever is present in the section... Then go back and reboot and done no boot logo would appear after SGG madel name....

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
siddhu2199 said:
Install any custom recovery by Odin..... Go to mounts and storage.... And then format everything whatever is present in the section... Then go back and reboot and done no boot logo would appear after SGG madel name....

Its just a soft brick easily recoverable

Gintu

Jan 28, 2013
www.vapourweb.com
simple
install cwm
then dwnload some modds like s5 icons for some s4 or s3 but not our device .nw put it in mem card
open cwm install it and boot ur device
it may work or maynot what ever put the pne to dwnlaod mode and flash original firmware wit odin dissconnect dueing installation
and reconnect try to flash again
u r done
(I had successfully done this and distoyed ma motherboard for ever);)
Hope u are mad enogh to do that best of luck and post a video of ur bricked device..after it's done just for my happiness

Top Liked Posts